+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: ABOUT THE RECENT GLOBAL FLEET RECRUITMENT

Re: ABOUT THE RECENT GLOBAL FLEET RECRUITMENT

Alexoo,
    I just pity you, CU is owned by Living Faith a.k.a Winner's Chapel, from the name of the Church do you expect CU graduates to be losers?
    Just because a group of CU graduates were timid in your camp (as your said) doesn't mean all CU graduates are timid.
    I can see you are just frustrated because Global Fleet did not call you. .
    If you have the fear of God don't ever talk about any church carelessly, Winners is a very strong church flowing with people of grate faith & winners..
    My advice: read your bible so that you will have knowledge.
    Bless you.

we dont need infomation like this. covenant or not covenant doesnt solve the situation. lets get focus.

A protracted unempoyment could cause so many things such as Stereotype, transfer of annoyance, sense of hatred, unwarranted beefing, wrongly-channelled thought and some obnoxious attitude; it only take the mature minds to keep going, even when the going is tough, without unnecessarily transfering blames, unwarranted names calling and litany of woes. Dont blame Alexoo too much! Blame his Stereotypical mind, his hasty conclusion, his pessimitic views and our past and present leaders that have built the super structure of Unemployment in the country. It shall be well! house members, let's keep up the kind gestures which is the Hallmark of this forum and forget about this unprofitable pandemonium. Shalom........
    Life is all about choice, chance and Mind set

All u said was the truth & nothing but the truth cos i work with a lot of CU guys in my office.

you guys shud cut d crap!

we dont need infomation like this. covenant or not covenant doesnt solve the situation. lets get focus.

lets pray :
    The Lord is our Shepherd, We shall not want.

I heard him promise them jobs on their convocation day, but does that really matter?
    God has said YES

Alex it shows dt u r really frustrated and u r lookin 4 who 2 vent ur anger on. well i am a CU graduate and am still trying 2 get a place. ur accusations r all false. CU graduate best 2 my knowledge r nt timid pple cos i am nt. beta think of sumthing beta 2 do with ur tym than cming up with such write up.

Alexoo, as i said earlier u need to change ur mind set. Like wat PROF said, i will advice u is to get sometin doing like a professional certification, I just concluded my CIPM certification which i started b4 NYSC and will b inducted soon.and i will soon start NIM. C wit this wen i go for an interview, the interviewees would c dt i didnt just wait for job to come, but also built my knowlegde. I no it is rily frustrating bn at home but u can still do sometin.For ur info, most CU graduates which i no ve gone for masters dt is y u cant c them but am still at home but adding value.
    @ onehigie, u spoke well, we r all graduates, if u like come from polytechnic, or unilag or CU, u still ve certificate. beefing CU will make u nt to b focused on wat God has for u,rather u will just b watching for the next action to b displayed by CU grad.
    @ segunr70, u said they promised jobs to us(cu) on convocation,so where is it. is it one coy dt will employ all of us, pls speak with facts.

guy, u re simply sick. are u really dat frustrated dat u re now hittin at students of covenant university. i ll hav u know dat they are obviously more well brought up, and well taught dan u ve been. its so plain to see dat organisations find them deserving dats y they are quickly employed. GET A LIFE! and go update ur knowledge dude.

My pple This is getting too far! there's nothing new anyone else wants to say about Alexoo... I think It's ok Enough of the BASHING! CU pple Abeg e don do!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

oh my God!Alexo, u have become a star. i couldnt help but post my own comment after noticing all the other comments, though i am indifferent about the topic and company in focus.

This guy hit the nail with a sledge hammer on the head. And he is getting reactions. Its good.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast