+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: ABOUT THE RECENT GLOBAL FLEET RECRUITMENT

Re: ABOUT THE RECENT GLOBAL FLEET RECRUITMENT

Alex,u may be right in one aspect,I know that CU graduates are recruited as soon as they graduate.You should remember that a lot of CEOs are members of this church and is normal for "Nigerians" to consider people they can trust first.
    Just work hard, pray and believe in yourself, you could be creative too, who knows you may be the next "Dangote".
    Cheers

ALEXOO, c u shdnt b frustrated and thereafter b blaming CU graduates for been employed rather than u. Infact, i ve read all u wrote and they r just scraps and childish talk with inferiority complex added. Wat is the Big deal abt CU Graduates.
    Am proud to say dt am a graduate from CU anyday and time, besides i applied for Global fleet and havent bn called. So tell me ur point. As the house ve said stop putting ur blame on other pple, wen the job is for u, it will definitely b urs. Really, u need to change ur mentality, i mean ur way of thinking and assume with facts. And as for the camp tin, pple just felt like making a mockery of themselves and nt CU graduates, been timid is ur personal character. Am a very quiet person dt dont even associate like dt, even wit my friends from CU wen i was in camp. Will u say am bn timid, DAT IS ME! So pls dont loose hope and beside global fleet is nt a big deal, there r better places, which who knows whether God is reserving it for pple like u.

@kass tanks 4 sticking it our cu graduate, i thnk he is jst frustrated. nice 2 no dere are kings n queens in d hse..lol

I really admire this Alexoo guy, he just says what he thinks (with or without proper verification) and doesn't really give a damn whose ox is gored! My guy I really feel ur pain. If he had a good job he may not have even applied for the Global fleet job in the first place! I think all this talk is as a result of Frustration caused by our irresponsible & insensitive leaders Pls house Take it easy on this Alexooo fella... It's called Transfered Agression.........
    Let bear in mind that.........
    GOD is in FULL CONTROL!!!!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

i was expectimg somone to say its a lie i was calledup and i'm not from CU. But since that not the case i'm afraid the writer ws quite correct on his observations

Well, i wud say i was really ignited to comment on this post. All u said Mr Alexoo, only displayed a sense of frustration and low self esteem of an unemployed person. I am a 1st class computer science graduate of CU and also applied for the global fleet stuff even with a rich CV content and all my credentials in colored photocopies and my application on a conquror paper just to potray a good sense of branding and image yet i've been called.

Hundreds of my school mates are rather seeking for post graduate admissions abroad wen jobs are not forthcoming here. Quite a no. are even taking professional certifications just to keep themselves abreast of current trends in their fields, a good no. in lagos business school for their MBA... so ur point is basically void of truth.

NYSC- CU grads r some of the good corpers that r serving/ served by and large. Ask any one that serve in the North. Very Positive set of people and also with good sense of association. So may be u shloud try to seperate any personal reservation from generality.

I wish u all the best. But while u r still unemployed or let me say while u r still looking for ur desired job, Keep developing ur knowledge base and capacity, look for something fresh and impactful to do for urself and always remember to keep ur dreams alive & make them real

Well, i wud say i was really ignited to comment on this post. All u said Mr Alexoo, only displayed a sense of frustration and low self esteem of an unemployed person. I am a 1st class computer science graduate of CU and also applied for the global fleet stuff even with a rich CV content and all my credentials in colored photocopies and my application on a conquror paper just to potray a good sense of branding and image yet i've NOT been called.

Hundreds of my school mates are rather seeking for post graduate admissions abroad wen jobs are not forthcoming here. Quite a no. are even taking professional certifications just to keep themselves abreast of current trends in their fields, a good no. in lagos business school for their MBA... so ur point is basically void of truth.

NYSC- CU grads r some of the good corpers that r serving/ served by and large. Ask any one that serve in the North. Very Positive set of people and also with good sense of association. So may be u shloud try to seperate any personal reservation from generality.

I wish u all the best. But while u r still unemployed or let me say while u r still looking for ur desired job, Keep developing ur knowledge base and capacity, look for something fresh and impactful to do for urself and always remember to keep ur dreams alive & make them real

My G, I think u are free 2 your own assumptions. All the same u MAY or may not be right. God dey.

If every alumni of every University in this country would assist their alma mata, we all wouldnt be in this mess called 'Job hunting' thus
    1. Tell ur people to work for you...
    2. Help ur alma mata when you can...
    3. Go to the right schools...
    Kapish!!!
    ...the time of the manifesteation is at Hand...Hab. 2 : 3

Reading your comments am laughing. well I am a BIU graduate but i see no harm in going to private university. CU is like a brother to me, just like any federal, state or poly... we are all one. A comment like that should be not a general statement on CU. I must admit that yes timid persons are in every universities. So guy i think you are feeling bad that you have not been called, it cld be of divine act. instead, do not give up on your pursuit to life. That is what makes a man.

But this is the fact wheather you are in any private university, you have to be very clever to act right cos the university wld just put you in a place when they know you can not defend your self mind wise. yes banks and other big company comes to us for intake even b4 we are finishing our service year, it not new or news to us.

May be you should tell your Vc to do same, it is a very normal thing, it is done aboard called recuirement day hope you must have hear of this. So most private do such, by the book.

Guy relax and focus on you or you might be force to be under a CU boss of 10years younger than you, lol as for jobless it everywhere i know of Cu that are still looking for job, that does not mean we are not still nigeria graduate just with more opportunity, all other university have the same opportunity like ours!!! or who came first to NUC na private or federal. So relax and focus on your self development. No hard feeling
    One Love

Quote Originally Posted by kass123
    ALEXOO, c u shdnt b frustrated and thereafter b blaming CU graduates for been employed rather than u. Infact, i ve read all u wrote and they r just scraps and childish talk with inferiority complex added. Wat is the Big deal abt CU Graduates.
    Am proud to say dt am a graduate from CU anyday and time, besides i applied for Global fleet and havent bn called. So tell me ur point. As the house ve said stop putting ur blame on other pple, wen the job is for u, it will definitely b urs. Really, u need to change ur mentality, i mean ur way of thinking and assume with facts. And as for the camp tin, pple just felt like making a mockery of themselves and nt CU graduates, been timid is ur personal character. Am a very quiet person dt dont even associate like dt, even wit my friends from CU wen i was in camp. Will u say am bn timid, DAT IS ME! So pls dont loose hope and beside global fleet is nt a big deal, there r better places, which who knows whether God is reserving it for pple like u.
    I love your reply. You are absolutely right.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Quote Originally Posted by kass123
    I love your reply. You are absolutely right.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

I guess the shortlisting was based on good hand writing once you meet the minimum academic qualification required. I never passed through Convenant Uni but shortlisted. However, I dont think it is ideal to crucify anybody just because of his or her observations.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast