+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Topic: Valeoslg Recruiting Fresh Engineers!

Re: Valeoslg Recruiting Fresh Engineers!

@all. what I knw is dat d mail from newgraduates had 3 links for mech, civil and EE. one was supposed to click on d link wrt his profession and fill out d form datz in valeo slg. dont knw mails jst d fly.@Akan1. guy take it easy with abusing people. No b u d giv dem food#kapish#

Its just a pity that some graduates cannt even understand a simple instruction. They dont read mails to understand the context. And they are still looking for job in a multinational. It will be hard for dem o. Let them go and repackage demsef

Guys hope this is not what they are planning to do? cos i read these on their website under news and update

It Reads

Income Electrix revamps it's engineering internship program

The Income Electrix limited internship program targeting top-tier engineering students and graduates has been rejuvenated with new efforts to attract graduates from leading universities worldwide.

The Income Electrix Internship program was established to train and retain students who require a platform to develop their innate talent so as to contribute meaningfully to the African power sector.

Each candidate selected for the program is attached to a mentor or supervisor who develops a specific program for the candidate, taking into consideration his/her strengths, course of study, motivation and aspiration for the future. The supervisor personally monitors his growth from inception to the completion of his program of study and successful interns are re-absolved into the organization as full-time employees.

check it yourself

http://incomeelectrix.com/index.php?...mes&Itemid=125

copy and to your browser

yes comfirmed its income electrix recruiting throught valeoslg.i will be back with more on the pay and apptitud test.but go into their websit and brows on career you will see the adv there.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUREMAN View Post
    @all. what I knw is dat d mail from newgraduates had 3 links for mech, civil and EE. one was supposed to click on d link wrt his profession and fill out d form datz in valeo slg. dont knw mails jst d fly.@Akan1. guy take it easy with abusing people. No b u d giv dem food#kapish#
    I'm getting mails in my inbox every second coz ppl who call themselves graduates can't read and understand simple English or are unaware of simple email concepts and you expect me to be silent or sit idle by and watch Nigerian graduates make a fool of themselves. Many are insulting the company they hope to work with coz of their own ignorance... I ain't abusing anyone, just calling it as I see it man.
    17th Wonder of the World

@AKAN1.. Bro no b only u oo. I d see mails for my box every now and then.. dont know y pple no see dose links when they had like 24hrs to do so..bt seriously jst no abuse them too much.jst del them as u see them.

And guys we ain't sayin anything abt wat vonxe said abt internship, packages etc.

@NDSUREMAN The funny thing is that about 2 guys or so have taken their time to explain this whole mailing list concept to everyone but as you noticed the even called 1 of the guys a scammer, reigning all sorts of abuses on him, lol.

As 4 the internship thing it just shows that it's 4 fresh grads with 0 yrs work experience. I doubt anyone with some experience will be interested in this their style of internship that the allowance probably wont be more than N40k for feeding and transportation. and cost of living in high in PH. Lol
    17th Wonder of the World

ok fellow NJH I have confirm it dat their start of pay is 50k and 2k everyday u are in the field.as for the test all GMAT if u are electrical read electrical engr test and oda verbal,quantitative and numerical reasoning+personality test.pls if u have any if let d house know.

menh is dat their package? not encouraging at all with cost of livin in Ph. Akan1 roger ur response.itz all gud...

o boy it is not encouraging @all. pple staying in port harcourt will benefit from it than we staying in lagos. It maybe as AKAN1 has said for pple without experience anyway i will give it a try and see things my self.

Thanks lakpah

@Akan1,LAKPAH,and all, tanks for ur contributions for the way forward.I have been receiving bulks of mails too from fellow applicants over d
    valeoslg recruitment for fresh engineers.but i would like to state that our graduates are not trying at-all.how can they be saying all sorts of
    rubbish over new recruitment they've not known much about. when i open most of these mails in my inbox i began to wonder if most of us
    really received home training and lack respect & sense of belonging.one said"You better stop the rubbish you are doing and re-organize your program else any stupid mail I receive will be forwarded to you"the other said"Dear sir,stop sending people email for me is bugging pls"and another one said"Hello sir, I have been receiving different messages from applicant who applied for this same job. What is going wrong. I cann't just understand becouse is getting much ooooooh. Try to rectify the problem in your system server"pls!!& pls! my fellow graduates let us stop all these 'cos d way we approach simple things like these shows d kind of home someone comes from.pls if ur're receiving all these mails what u do is to simply ignore it or u delete it,it will not cost u anything.about 2or 3 of our fellow jobber have just clarify us about the situation at hand.please let us try to behave like sensible people/graduates from sensible homes.instead of saying things like that let us discuss the way forward-how to pass the exams,what to expect etc.We may not know. Most these recruiters may be seeing all these things guys are posting and u never can tell what they have in mind over we the
    applicants with this kind of approach.Our ppl use to say in igbo "ONYE MARA ASU OSUO NA IKWE,ONYE AMARA ASU,OSUO NA ANA" i rest my case.
    Akan A1 likes this.

since the test is on 24th, when'll they send the invite? They have 2 give a lil time.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast