+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Topic: Valeoslg Recruiting Fresh Engineers!

Re: Valeoslg Recruiting Fresh Engineers!

I have not been invited for d interview but 2 applicant's mails were delivered to my email. Don't understand dis ppl o. "U no short list me na applicants mails u go dey send give me". Make una carry una time o

Dis pple shld tym Oº°° ! My email resembu dia database ni? Y pple mails kips delivering 2 my inbox? YAHOO, pls I authorize u 2 mark such mails as sparms!but YAHOO be careful,make una no sparm dia IV 4 test or interview Oº°°. Tx 4 ur undstnding!

Earn CASH d easier way. Registration is FREE and u get $1 after registering. Follow ds link.

http://referraltask.com/ref.php?page...f&invcod=57331

I guess those of us who r getting CV of others in our inbox hav bin givn d responsibillty of shortlisting dem... So congrats for bein chosen as part of d recruiting team

@emy u. Even me am receivin mail 4rm people am tired o. I do nt kn who 2 select. Smilin

As for me, I go with the word of God in the Bible which says the laborers are few. Hence, as many applications as I get, I will give the job. So pray ur application be sent to me.
    I applied to be employed and they sending me other guys applications. Una no well at all.

O'boy imagine ppls CV flying arround. Well I just dey read them dey pass time. I dey find work.

why am i getting all this applications in my mail, it's getting annoying!

pls the valeo pple are funny d cvs sent after the due date are being waved to other applicants mail box.mainwhile ders have stoped receiving mail.

Quote Originally Posted by vonxe View Post
    everyone can see that all these recruiting companies are not perfect. Make una no crucify dragnet ooooo because valeo slg na international recruiting company yet they are finding it difficult to handle the datas of about 3,425 shortlisted candidates
    @all, there's a link to the emails sent to everyone, try click on the link that goes with your discipline (Civil, Elect & Mech) and fill out your details online as you have only today to do that.
    All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilcareerman View Post
    @all, there's a link to the emails sent to everyone, try click on the link that goes with your discipline (Civil, Elect & Mech) and fill out your details online as you have only today to do that.All the best.
    @Oilcareerman: thanks alot for ur careful observation. so many were lookin at mails on d surface but u had insight, u lookd deeper. u must b a smart guy.thanks n keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by vonxe View Post
    everyone can see that all these recruiting companies are not perfect. Make una no crucify dragnet ooooo because valeo slg na international recruiting company yet they are finding it difficult to handle the datas of about 3,425 shortlisted candidates
    @Vonxe: plz ooo, no vex, hw did u know dat 3,425 candidates were shortlisted?

No be small coy o, na taleo get the website. I didnt receive any mail after i ve applied on jobberman and my application was successful. But Jobberman replied me that my Application was successful. So i didnt get the normal msgs others were getting, so i decided to apply on their website designed by Taleo. Frds it must be one the foreign power companies. It is my turn for a turnaround.
    A

+ Reply
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast