+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Topic: Valeoslg Recruiting Fresh Engineers!

Re: Valeoslg Recruiting Fresh Engineers!

Pls someone should send me the link for the mec or civil or EE. I have been getting lot of emails from Valeo o
    r Taleo and I deleted them all.I need to go to their site and fill the things they need

@oilcareerman: walai u'r rily God sent 2 us Oº°°˚˚˚ . If not 4 ur careful observation of d link in d emails bin randomly sent 2 us! I was lucky 2 av seen ur post ystnyt & I rush go do am sharp sharp. 18th was d deadline dey gave 4 submission of our details. Let's c Ђ☺ω d nxt phase goes! NHJobbers, I hail Oº°°˚˚˚

Guys, i took my time to download these cv's flying around and scrutinize dem as a potential recruiter. Pples. Some cv's are annoying, childish and empty, please let endeavr to package our cv very well. Good samples are online. Use professional formats.. Pls am begging. Improve ur cv writing skill

@unachukwukc The email that was sent to me was copied to 3, 425 candidates
    @Ayeopare (femijohn) For a Company to hire a recruiting company(an International one) for its recruitment process, i dont think that company is a small company infact i suspect its a multinational company although maybe only in Africa
    @all pls what should we prepare for in the electrical section. I am sure of a personality test, machines, instrumentation and distribution and transmission questions. Pple who did sahara interview / aptitude test what were you asked. you can send me a PM.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nauthybynature View Post
    Guys, i took my time to download these cv's flying around and scrutinize dem as a potential recruiter. Pples. Some cv's are annoying, childish and empty, please let endeavr to package our cv very well. Good samples are online. Use professional formats.. Pls am begging. Improve ur cv writing skill
    Means you saw that Oge Machede girl! I looked her up on facebook also, she's quite pretty but if I were a recruiter I would bounce her immediately coz of her email add "[email protected]" lolzzzz. Please let's also try and use a presentable email add when applying 4 jobs. You can open a new 1 if u have 2, it's free...
    17th Wonder of the World

@venox i think they are recruiting for income eletrix in ph and all the need is 10 each from each field.i stand 2 be corrected,but am very sure my friend works with income electric.he was employ 2010.i will contact hm 4 more detail on the apptitude test.

@venox i think they are recruiting for income eletrix in ph and all they need is 10 persons from each field.i stand 2 be corrected,but am very sure my friend works with income electric.he was employ 2010.i will contact hm 4 more detail on the apptitude test.

i have tried calling him but his phone is of i will post all datails as soon as i get them pls be patient.one luv.
    GreatEng likes this.

Pls, Now that we know that the name of the firm is INCOME ELECTRIX, Pls, does any1 know thier Aptitude test format and MOST IMPORTANTLY their PAY PACKAGE because of those that will be traveling from long distances for the test. Your reply is needed oooooo

Yeah, if its income electrix, how much do they pay! Please reply

@lakpah et al... plz ow do u knw itz income eletrix..av heard of dem bfo though.I think they r into power transmission/distribution. so ow do mechanical engrgs come in...most especially, watz their pay like and hope they will reimburse dose comin frm far dist...

No wonder have been getting crazy messages inbox. So it is this valeoslg of a thing that is causing such. Well let's wait and see the next stage of their recruitment exercise. Mehn the coy is a huge one.

Quote Originally Posted by Younglove View Post
    No wonder have been getting crazy messages inbox. So it is this valeoslg of a thing that is causing such. Well let's wait and see the next stage of their recruitment exercise. Mehn the coy is a huge one.
    Nope! It's not the company causing it. It's silly graduates that can't read and understanding simple English. The mailing group was created for applicants to interact among themselves but some people decided to use the email add as a means of contacting the recruitment team, some even went as far as sending their CVs, etc. And then there is also another group of idiots complaining about the mails they are receiving when their complaints are equally increasing the number of mails in other members' inbox...
    17th Wonder of the World

+ Reply
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast