+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: SAIPEM ENI INTERNATIONAL RECRUITING FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATES IN NIGERIA

SAIPEM ENI INTERNATIONAL RECRUITING FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATES IN NIGERIA

HELLO,

SAIPEM ENI IS RECRUITING FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATES IN NIGERIA.PLEASE GO TO:

http://cvweb.eni.it/cvweb/cv/FormJP....teId=1&lang=en

OR LOOK AT THE POSITION BELOW:

YARD MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - SPMMAIN

We are looking for dynamic, keen and practical-minded young graduates to join our yard development and management team.

Candidates will be responsible for managing overseas plant construction yards: planning ordinary and extraordinary maintenance operations in the yard, verifying that onsite vehicles and equipment satisfy project and contractual requirements, managing relations with service and machinery suppliers, supervising the yard during construction and system development phases.

The successful candidate will receive significant training and will have excellent prospects for further training and development.

This is an overseas post; the first locations will be in West Africa (Nigeria and Angola).

Qualification required: level I Italian degree (BSc/BA outside Italy) or level II Italian degree (MSc/MA outside Italy) in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.

Absolutely mandatory requirements:
    - max. 29 years
    - good command of English
    - a particular desire to travel outside Italy for long periods

Seat: Nigeria, Angola

SAMMIE

Re: SAIPEM ENI INTERNATIONAL RECRUITING FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATES IN NIGERIA

Thanks Sammy.
    True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at the cost

df

Hey everybody! Its good to see that majority of the graduates in Nigeria have a positive mind. Some of us choose to steal but where has it gotten them? No where of course. Let's be positive. One day we will get the "dream" jobs we wish for ourselves.

df.

sammie thanks bro! but i dont think i fit in properly. more of u!

Sammie77
    Guys , U B messiah?
    Thumbs up for You.
    Chually
    Allahu......All i want is your Favor

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the info. I know it will work.

Mudan

TANX MAN. THIS IS A GOOD INFO. BUT SAIPEM IS A COMPANY THAT TAKES ONLY 1ST CLASS STUDENT. YOU NEED TO HAVE AN ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION EQUAL TO ITALIAN STANDARD AND IN MOST CASES YOU NEED TO HAVE A MASTER DEGREE. I DONT UNDERSTAND SAIPEM

thanks for the infor

Sammie!
    Thanks, dats good but I dont fit in properly.
    Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

P4E

sammie thanks for the info, our miracle and dream job is on the way, lets remain positive.
    hey house stay cool

tnx man but my qualification no dey!!...wish u guys good luck!!

Tnx sammie, u've bn wonderful. One house, One hope.

I am looking for secured job,i am a graduate of computer Engineering as an OND holder, i have three years work expirence in computer engineering. I can handle faulty system very well and i also i have knowledge of networking. I'm aslo ready to work in any field. Please any information about recuitment, you can contact me on 08059938109, 08060688487 or [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Ikoghe O. Ben.
    "Read God's Word The Bible Daily"

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast