+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Re: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Cool guy, i tried to access those materials but cannot, please can you send them to my inbox

i was invited for 'aptitude and professional tests'
    Can someone pls post d job description/role for instrumentation an control engr-graduate level.
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by pluto2 View Post
    Anyone invited for reservoir engineering?
    i was invited for reservior engineering aptitude and skill test please lets share ideas and anyone here to help?

Hello forumites,i just received an email from Total E&P inviting me for an aptitude test and technical skill test for reservoir engineering job in Port Harcourt on 6th of September,2012.
    Please if you applied/received such mail kindly reply and let me know cos am just wondering how come they are doing the test themselves and not through Dragnet,also share your ideas on the kind of questions u tink they will set,experience from guy who have written this test or working with Total is highly appreciated...Please lets Unite our ideas to succeed.TANX
    P.S it is going to be computer based test or paper based/ SHL or GMAT, and who has an idea on the technical skill test for reservior engineering...@ Pluto2 i'm waiting to hear from u too please

@Mannet, i understand its test is Shl/paper based. 4 d skilk test?I m yet 2 feel how s going 2 look lyk

Pls for those that were invited for Reservoir Engineering, is it entry level or experienced position?

Quote Originally Posted by mannet View Post
    Hello forumites,i just received an email from Total E&P inviting me for an aptitude test and technical skill test for reservoir engineering job in Port Harcourt on 6th of September,2012.
    Please if you applied/received such mail kindly reply and let me know cos am just wondering how come they are doing the test themselves and not through Dragnet,also share your ideas on the kind of questions u tink they will set,experience from guy who have written this test or working with Total is highly appreciated...Please lets Unite our ideas to succeed.TANX
    P.S it is going to be computer based test or paper based/ SHL or GMAT, and who has an idea on the technical skill test for reservior engineering...@ Pluto2 i'm waiting to hear from u too please
    @ mannet,u stand d chance of bin successfl nd pickd basd on merit if d coy organzes d test dan dragnet dt is nt transparent 4rm d scratch. @ kingiyin,whch material? Pls inbox me <[email protected].>

@Pluto2 @Frankool thanx so much guyz,please here's my email if u have any materials for me [email protected] bless u guyz

@frankool u hv my Pm. Kindly notify me if u gat it.

@Emma Msc: Pls when are you taking your test?? I also applied for instrumentation and control but did not get IV. Cheers

Guys that have been invited for Reservoir Engineering test should kindly inform me the course they studied in the University.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

gzl
    @Hafeezyks: u don't hav to bother ursef cos u wld nt b invited to take d aptitude test. I also applied for d same Instrumentation n Control. I don't know if u were told during d time u took ur aptitude test for IFP scholarship, bt we were told during my batch in Lagos den dat it's d same test score dat wld b used for us wen d time comes for a job opening. That's why dey included it in d invitation of dis ones now dat if u hav taken d test within d last 24 months den u r not to take dis aptitude test.
    Am jst waiting for my invitation for skills/professional test or interview directly...as d case may be.

So, stay calm.

@DON GZL: Nice to hear from you bro, we were not told during my own aptitude test at Abuja but since they told you guys I believe the same applied to us. Can't wait to meet you again. Cheers

+ Reply
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast