+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Re: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Pls house, has anybody been called for Process Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeezyks View Post
    @Emma Msc: Pls when are you taking your test?? I also applied for instrumentation and control but did not get IV. Cheers
    the test is 1st of September. do you have the d job description/role for instrumentation an control engr-graduate level as adverstised by total? kindly post it here if you do.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    @Hafeezyks: u don't hav to bother ursef cos u wld nt b invited to take d aptitude test. I also applied for d same Instrumentation n Control. I don't know if u were told during d time u took ur aptitude test for IFP scholarship, bt we were told during my batch in Lagos den dat it's d same test score dat wld b used for us wen d time comes for a job opening. That's why dey included it in d invitation of dis ones now dat if u hav taken d test within d last 24 months den u r not to take dis aptitude test.
    Am jst waiting for my invitation for skills/professional test or interview directly...as d case may be.

So, stay calm.
    Hello gzl, do you have the d job description/role for instrumentation an control engr-graduate level as adverstised by total? kindly post it here if you do.
    thanks

pls! any1 in d house that applied for mechanical engineer early May got an Invite?

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeezyks View Post
    @DON GZL: Nice to hear from you bro, we were not told during my own aptitude test at Abuja but since they told you guys I believe the same applied to us. Can't wait to meet you again. Cheers
    same here bro. How r u and life generally?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    same here bro. How r u and life generally?
    I am fine ohhh. Thanks man

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Emma.Msc View Post
    Hello gzl, do you have the d job description/role for instrumentation an control engr-graduate level as adverstised by total? kindly post it here if you do.
    thanks
    @Emma:

JOB DIMENSIONS
    As part of a team job:
    - Studies and draws up, maintenance programmes, taking safety, and security of the environment into consideration, and
    optimising costs and lead times.
    - Draws up specifications for some modifications in connection with the installation and process
    - Evaluates the capacities of the surface installations for the purpose of maintenance plans
    - Analyses the operating parameters for optimising the maintenance
    - Analyzes incidents, assesses the solutions to be adopted, develop action plans for close-out of concerns
    - Increases reliability and adapts equipment to production requirements
    -
    ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
     Follow-up Instrumentation activities and modifications from project to ensure all design meets all Company’s standards
    and specifications with respect to the scope of requirement (Required)
     Analyze the functional parameters of instrument equipment (Occasional)
     Recommends improvement solutions for optimising maintenance tasks (Required)
     Monitors equipment for condition-based maintenance (Required)
     Ensures technical management of spare parts (Required)
     Reviewing the stock levels of all instrumentation materials to ensure proper stockage in the warehouse and updating of
    the CMMS (Required)
     Prepare instrumentation calculations for control valves, flow orifice, relief valves etc as required (Occasional)
     Participate in various projects and provide interface for all aspect of instrumentation to project teams (Occasional)
     Ensures day to day technical management of maintenance contracts in place (Occasional)
     Takes part in technical analysis and audits (Required)
     Provide support to procurement for instrumentation materials and also to ensure that all material updates are applied in
    the company CMMS (Required)
     Review and checking of technical vendor submittals for new materials as well as installation requirements to ensure that
    any modification is properly executed and complies with company’s standard and specifications (Required)
     Participates in technical calls for tender for maintenance service contracts (Occasional)
     Contributes to improving skill, expertise and feedback (Required)
     Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements for instrumentation activities within the
    department (Required)
     Develop instrumentation installation drawings, datasheets, and specifications in full compliance with Company’s
    standards and specifications; international standards, safety standards and codes (Required)
     Trains other members of personnel, site technicians etc in the course of performing the job (Occasional)

"You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Ppls anybody for Process Engineer

Has anybody that applied for process Engineer position been invited in the house?. I applied for process engineer position, yet to receive an invite. If you applied for process engineer position and have gotten an invite, let us know. Thanks

@ GZL. thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    @iob,

You applied for this job sometime in Match which is not quite long considering the fact that people have been waiting for Total since May last year all the same congratulations.

The test format for the aptitude is shl.The material which I beleive you can download from this forum.The professional test will be set by the department you are entering. The test last for 18mins English and 20mins maths. the professional test is usually negative marking and will be related to your discipline. for more info go to Total Structred Interview through this link
    www.naijahotjobs.com/.../35465-total-invitation-structured-interview.html good luck.
    Thanks cool guy. I cant locate this file. Could you please, give an accurate link.

what may be d Challenge? I applied for reservoir eng position. Have a 2.1 in pet eng by Gods grace and some few months field exp and haven't seen an invite. What criteria did they use.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

@okenwe,did u follow d instruction on CV when u applied?

+ Reply
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast