+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Re: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Can anyone tell me how to get to Total's office in Transamadi from garrison or slaughter?

from slaughter ust take a cab and stop at mothercat. Take a keke napep to Total"s entrance

yes,this is exactly what was writing in my invitation......anyone with useful information should please send me a PM

God bless you

Quote Originally Posted by tunaxt View Post
    @bolagbo, i was invited for reservoir eng too but in my mail the aptitude test is on d 5th and if pass d aptitude test,u ll be invited for the technical test on 6th. Is there anybody that got the same mail as mine?

@pluto2, yes I followed it perfectly. Could this invite be in batches?
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by kayus_alao View Post
    from slaughter ust take a cab and stop at mothercat. Take a keke napep to Total"s entrance
    tHANKS BRO

Any hint frm folks who have taken their test? Pls lets hear u. Tanx

Quote Originally Posted by pluto2 View Post
    Any hint frm folks who have taken their test? Pls lets hear u. Tanx
    . . . prepare for your test my friend.

Hello guyz please if u've written ur test today could u please share ur experience on the test and how the questions are structured,u may not necessarily tell us the questions if u feel we will take undue advantage of u,but u can give us a little scope about both the aptitude/technical test and u can also tell where to read.

NB:Though sharing of ideas and knowledge is at any individuals' discretion but the fact remains that what is urs will always be urs...my brother took a test with an oil/gas servicing firm and scored 87 in the test also scored 95 in the 2nd test but was not called for interview neither did he get the job meanwhile a friend of his who sat for same test score 75 and 82 respectively in both test and today he's a staff of that company(there was no runz or Nigerian factor involved),i've also experienced that alot of times,only God know the reason why these employers do such,but this is a pointer that there's nothing like "Taking undue advantage of others in these race anymore"....so please be free to share cos the day i will write mine i will gladly come and share too...what is urs will always be urs.

Pls are the tests computer based? I mean both aptitude and technical. Shalom

Please help me

Help!help!!help!!!!I got an invite from Total 2wks back for the interview of a Reservoir Engineer" in PH on the 5th of September.....I just checked my mail and am seeing another mail saying I was not shorlisted,please house did anyone get such mail?I don't know if its a scam and no number to reach them...am really confused,your urgent reponse is needed

Quote Originally Posted by ruudgial View Post
    Help!help!!help!!!!I got an invite from Total 2wks back for the interview of a Reservoir Engineer" in PH on the 5th of September.....I just checked my mail and am seeing another mail saying I was not shorlisted,please house did anyone get such mail?I don't know if its a scam and no number to reach them...am really confused,your urgent reponse is needed
    Did u check to see if the first email for the test/interview invitation corresponds with the second email telling u that u were'nt shorlisted? try to check the pattern of the email or post both email here and let's see then we can deduce if it's true.Also if it's true then maybe there's a mistake somewhere which u have to quickly reply tham and verify ur invitation before proceeding to PH...hope it helped!

The mails are from 2different links....The subject showing"Total recruitment" sent this last one that am not shortlisted.why would they be sending me a mail that am not shortlisted?how did they know I applied in the first place cos I dint ask them any question and besie the mail was sent on a saturday..how do I send the mails here?

+ Reply
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast