+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Re: TOTAL - Aptitude Test Materials

Can someone pls post d job description/role for instrumentation an control engr-graduate level.
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by okenwe View Post
    Reservoir eng. How far?

I jus got my invitation for reservoir eng dis evening. What shld one expect for the technical test? Is on the 5th n 6th of Sept

I applied for the reserv engr position....

I applied for the reserv engr position....bt yet to receive my invite, is it in batches?

I applied for mechanical engineering but yet to get IV, has anyone been invited for Mechanical?

Your test will depend on whether you employer is Total E&P Nigeria Limited OR Total downstream Nigeria Limited. It will also depend on whether it is experienced or graduate position.

Well I participated last year with TEPN in Port harcourt. The first stage was at Trans-Amadi, and it was only SHL aptitude test (Verbal and Numerical only) - No Skill or Technical Test.

After like one month, we (successful candidates) were invited to come and meet with an External Consultant 'Occupational Psychologist' at their Total GuestHouse at Aba Road. Here they asked personality questions, Psychological personal questions (about 200 questions asking you about yourself, which you need to finish on your own - no timing) and playing with objects, colours and drawings. After the test, the HR in-charge told us that successful ones will be contacted for technical test anytime the respective department is ready, before the final discussion with HR.

After three months, precisely last week of Dec 2012, they sent another mail to successful ones, including me, telling us that we are successful and will be invited for the next stage 'in coming months'. Unfortunately, almost everyone that was successful in last year's recruitment processes under TEPN is still waiting for the 'coming months' that will soon turn to 'coming years'.

Strange thing here is that on the day we met the External Consultant, we were about eight, and two were for this Umblical thing. Does it mean that they have concluded theirs or what? Mine was Project Engr.

However, for those that wrote theirs outside Nigeria, I learnt that the process was fast tracked. Aptitude, Psychological and technical all within few days.

My advise for you is to follow them one after the other and very patiently. TEPN's recruitment takes quite a long time (months and few years). Except for Downstream, which I learnt that theirs is a little faster.

Anyone invited for Construction Engr.?

niger queen abeg call me i misplaced ur num.mine is 08028698677 am waiting
    Last edited by sammie77; Aug 23rd, 12 at 01:16 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsilo View Post
    Your test will depend on whether you employer is Total E&P Nigeria Limited OR Total downstream Nigeria Limited. It will also depend on whether it is experienced or graduate position.

Well I participated last year with TEPN in Port harcourt. The first stage was at Trans-Amadi, and it was only SHL aptitude test (Verbal and Numerical only) - No Skill or Technical Test.

After like one month, we (successful candidates) were invited to come and meet with an External Consultant 'Occupational Psychologist' at their Total GuestHouse at Aba Road. Here they asked personality questions, Psychological personal questions (about 200 questions asking you about yourself, which you need to finish on your own - no timing) and playing with objects, colours and drawings. After the test, the HR in-charge told us that successful ones will be contacted for technical test anytime the respective department is ready, before the final discussion with HR.

After three months, precisely last week of Dec 2012, they sent another mail to successful ones, including me, telling us that we are successful and will be invited for the next stage 'in coming months'. Unfortunately, almost everyone that was successful in last year's recruitment processes under TEPN is still waiting for the 'coming months' that will soon turn to 'coming years'.

Strange thing here is that on the day we met the External Consultant, we were about eight, and two were for this Umblical thing. Does it mean that they have concluded theirs or what? Mine was Project Engr.

However, for those that wrote theirs outside Nigeria, I learnt that the process was fast tracked. Aptitude, Psychological and technical all within few days.

My advise for you is to follow them one after the other and very patiently. TEPN's recruitment takes quite a long time (months and few years). Except for Downstream, which I learnt that theirs is a little faster.
    @danielsilo, this is the mail i got from total and it shows i ll write the technical test the next day.
    Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Invitation for Aptitude Test - Reservoir Engineer

With reference to your application for employment, we wish to invite you for Aptitude tests as follows:

Date: September 5, 2012
    Time: 9:00AM
    Venue: Building 22, Total Office Complex, Plot 25 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout. Port Harcourt

Please note that the successful candidates from the Aptitude test will be invited to take the technical test on the 6th of September 2012 color.

You are requested to come along with:
    (a) Two (2) recent passport size photographs,

(b) A valid photo identification card (Driver's License, National ID Card or International passport),

(c) PHOTOCOPIES of the following:
    CREDENTIALS - S.S.C.E, W.A.E.C OR N.E.C.O certificates, tertiary education certificate/statement of result, testimonials, evidence of NYSC completion;
    BIRTH CERTIFICATES (Government Registered) or SWORN AGE DECLARATION and
    Evidence of change of name affidavit or newspaper publication (if applicable)

(d) Calculator, biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser

You will be responsible for your transport and accommodation arrangements. However, we will contribute moderately to your expenses after the test.
    Please note the following:
    (i) that you are not eligible to write an aptitude test if you have already done so within the last 24 months. If it is discovered at any point during the recruitment process or after employment, that you ignored this warning, you will be automatically disqualified or have your employment terminated, as the case may be.
    (ii) print this email and come along with it to the venue of the test - it is your guarantee for admi! ttance i nto the test hall

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team

For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

@tunaxt; ok, may be they have changed the strategy. Like I said, it was only those that did theirs outside Nigeria that had it fast-tracked within days.

@Danielsilo, pls how many questions for each section (verbal & numerical) and at what timing?

@pluto, timing for each was 30mins each and they have a timer that rings bell when the time is up. verbal was about 35 questions, while numerical was about 30 questions. They allowed calculator.

I really did not finish any of the two papers but they still called me for the next stage. Just make sure that the ones you answer are correct, and be fast.

Hi. How are you doing? Please can you remember what type of questions that was set in the numerical part. Was it about data interpretation? And the verbal, was it the type that have options like True, False and Cannot Say? Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast