+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

Re: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

If you receive this message, it means you are probably online. Then why not take a few minutes to complete this FREE online registration on VIRTAPAY http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi and earn an instant $100 plus another $20 daily once you access ur account everyday. You can transfer you earnings into any of you local bank accounts and access them using your ATM (Debit) cards. This is not free money. Of course you work for it by just accessing you VIRTAPAY account daily, just that you are being paid for more than what you work for. If you choose to earn more, there are some other exciting packages which can give you more. Click http://www.virtapay.com/r/areolaseyi to register and earn an instant $100.
    If you are not satisfied, feel free to de-activate your account. Registration is FREE!!!

ver

will i be able to transfer the $100 immediately to my local account.

hmmm, uptill now no information from SON? People with valid info should update the house please.

@MIB my bro am not disputing what u narrated, but how true is your story can any 1 pls testify and support what this senior member narrated. for more than a week now its only u the call??

MIB
    @Ask4moha, The thing is, there isnt any point fabricating lies if I wasnt called but am sure u would have seen the controversy surrounding NNPC recruitment like wise DPR and CBN, thats the thing with very lucrative fedral parastatals, so many write and do interviews but jst a few are usually called up at the end cos senator, house of reps, directors and all do hve their own slot and so, if u dnt hve a strong baking from a sorce or someone it becomes a problem, I wish I could upload my employment letter here to prove to you but for security reasons I wont be able, so my best advice is that if u hve someone u know that can help u now, then plz be fast about it because we resume work in 3 wks time.. best of Luck

@ MIB congratulation. Pls when are u resuming precisely? Where are u posted to?

The matter don critical.......

I can reliably inform the house that the SON recruitment is seriously compromised. Majority of the candidates that went for the interview from states with PDP chieftains, and other top Government functionaries did not make the list. For Rivers state and Bayelsa state the final selection was done from the list submitted by the president's wife. People that did not write the test. For those still doubting, SON has called, those called will resume in 3wks time. As usual God dey - poor man's prayer.

MIB
    @whale, I havent been posted yet not till after orientation which is 3 wks from now, am currently in my school now, sorting out my refeere letters/ recommendation and also medical report asked by SON, they said they will call us back 3 wks from today and we should hve had those requirements down now.. @ bogus, am jst shaking my head for what Naija has become @ Simcard, well said, am sure u also got ur info from a reliable sourse, thats the problem with naija, the likes of CBN(banks), NNPC(oil and gas), SON(produts and production), NCC( Telecoms) and co. are regulatory bodies with huge financial benefit, everybody wants a piece of it, so there is serious OJORO there.. God is our strenght...

MIB

To make matters worse, a young man on naija hot jobs posted that NCC recruited, nobody heard about it, not even the thin air.. NCC is also a very lucrative parastal to work also..

How many did they nw recruit?

ver

people that are doubting should not doubt bcos everything MIB said is true. I am in abuja and i have been to SON office met some guys there wit their appointment letters. when i ask them who called them they said federal character commission. The real story is that you must come from a big name. God wil help us.

But come to think of it. Is it the right thing for Federal Character Commission to issue the letters instead of SON? I think FCC only vet the list and give certificate of compliance. If I am right, that goes to show to what extent the process is compromised. The DG of SON must be a dummy to allow that.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast