+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

Re: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

@ver since u visit SON head office often, why not make discrete enquiries from the human resources department at head office so that we can have concrete info on wheather there is a master list of successful candidates or not. @tuwunmi you may be right bcos if they say that officially, no one has gotten appointment letters, it means that those being called now are highly connected, meaning that the official list based on merit may still be released later.

@ ver did u see d master's list of the successful candidates? When precisely are they resuming?

ver

There is a master list, because somebody at the head office help me to check if my name was on list but he said my name was not on the list. From information i got yesterday the Head of human resource has been removed bcos of this recruitment. I was told that with a very strong connection your name can also be included.

A lot of hue and cry about this SON recruitment. Well....the truth is that SON has started calling successful candidates. They're still on it, so if you've not been called, just hope and pray.

@ all from a reliable source, SON have started calling the successful ones. It is an ongoing process. @ Ver pls can you help me confirm my name in the master's list. How many people are taking all together?

Can I get the phone # of anybody in Abuja that can help me check if my name is in the list.

@ all who is in Abuja that can check the master's list for us? Let us keep the thread alive

How can this thread be alive when SON is not transparent? They called just one person and maybe the rest are getting their employment letters via d back door. My annoyance is 'why make the poor youths to spend the little they have in transportation and accomodation when you know that you wont employ them. Its wickedness in the highest level, but God is not sleeping....

Any info if dragnet has called suceful candidate dat wrote d May dragnet/Chevron test

Guys, I have been very skeptical to post on this thread because I was disheartened by the whole process. However, I knew my interview was swell, so yesterday I made some calls to the SON head office and the person picked was reluctant to offer any info. I called a dear friend at Abuja and asked her to go to the office to check it out for me. She just called me to inform me that my name is on the list of successful. I should proceed to Abj ASAP to collect my letter and commence my documentation. Apparently, the people in charge of contacting those successful are overwhelmed and are doing a poor job at it. My advice is that you go check yourself or send someone. Meanwhile, I'm not going until Monday so don't send me oh (at least not just yet). Good luck every one.

If you can help ppl check thier name pls do.
    you have a pm from me.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexTrex View Post
    Guys, I have been very skeptical to post on this thread because I was disheartened by the whole process. However, I knew my interview was swell, so yesterday I made some calls to the SON head office and the person picked was reluctant to offer any info. I called a dear friend at Abuja and asked her to go to the office to check it out for me. She just called me to inform me that my name is on the list of successful. I should proceed to Abj ASAP to collect my letter and commence my documentation. Apparently, the people in charge of contacting those successful are overwhelmed and are doing a poor job at it. My advice is that you go check yourself or send someone. Meanwhile, I'm not going until Monday so don't send me oh (at least not just yet). Good luck every one.
    u

Who is in Abuja that can help me check my name? The waiting is becoming a nightmare

Pls can sum1 help me check ma name on the master list, pls those residing in abuja pls help

+ Reply
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast