+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

Just received an INVITATION from dragnet for the above on 29th May at Abuja....

At last I've passed a dragnet test....

ℓ☺ℓ...

But are they mad? Abuja? Like what the heck??!!!! How can. I get there away from my work when I even have SHELL test on the 28th?!!!

Want to cry....

Advise me pls...

Re: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

just try and get a night bus for the interview. mine is 5pm
    u

@Catchdwind,which one of dem would Ʋ prefer-ur work @ d rig,d shell test or SON interview? I bet Ʋ would go for d shell test. All d same goodluck man,I see Ʋ everywhere,NLng Trainee elect,Technician,Chevron Dragnet,ur prayers has been answered already.

@Emeviks: thanks bro, I appreciate.... But you know the regular saying, "a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush". How do you expect me to have an easy-go decision on this? I'm a trainee in a small oil servicing coy & within 3mnths I've been given a position of responsibility due to my predecessors resigning... I've settled so easily & I've mastered the job so fast... Successfully done 2 jobs on my own already & going for the 3rd this weekend... In all as a crew leader even as a trainee... Why shouldn't I be confused?!!! I'm growing at a fast rate career wise & locally but kind of limited & penury in pay structure...

I certainly seek an international status with good training benefits, great welfare & excellent pay.... I bet that is what we all dream of...

My interest definitely is in SHELL of the 3 but then I need a motivator to pull me out of the rig for a dream job... Gosh!!! The thought of it is scary & absurd to me... I'm in a fix...

Mine is on 30th may. Please any idea on what to expect?

@Catchdwind, Ʋ need not give up on ur dreams,I love ur spirit! But believe me many would love to trade places wit Ʋ despite d pay is peanuts. Go after ur dreams-international status with good training benefits, great welfare & excellent pay in a top multinational coy. Do not let anybody cave Ʋ in on ur dreams.SOon and very soon,God's favour will locate you.am patiently waitin for baker hughes assessment and at d same time Chevron-dragnet 2nd stage. We will all get der by d grace of God.Amen

Mine is 30th 12pm, just happy cuz people were saying that the recruitment is a scam. Are u all engineers?

Quote Originally Posted by catchdwind View Post
    @Emeviks: thanks bro, I appreciate.... But you know the regular saying, "a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush". How do you expect me to have an easy-go decision on this? I'm a trainee in a small oil servicing coy & within 3mnths I've been given a position of responsibility due to my predecessors resigning... I've settled so easily & I've mastered the job so fast... Successfully done 2 jobs on my own already & going for the 3rd this weekend... In all as a crew leader even as a trainee... Why shouldn't I be confused?!!! I'm growing at a fast rate career wise & locally but kind of limited & penury in pay structure...

I certainly seek an international status with good training benefits, great welfare & excellent pay.... I bet that is what we all dream of...

My interest definitely is in SHELL of the 3 but then I need a motivator to pull me out of the rig for a dream job... Gosh!!! The thought of it is scary & absurd to me... I'm in a fix...
    @Catchdwind- you seem to be the guy they are looking for. a leader yet a trainee. you'll stand out. Pray to be recognised.

cöngrat guys n gud luck in d next stage.fear nt cus fear itself is a FAITH.@catchwind,i bliv ur present coy can do witout u 4 72hrs.try n b in ph 4d test,liv imidiatly n try getin 2 d pack b4 3p.m n join macopolo comin down north.by early mornin u wil by GOD's grace b in abj.freashin up n relax a litle 4 ur intaview.n by 30th,u r back 2 ur office.gud luck man.

I'm happy 4 u guys. Wish u success as i luk 4wad 2 join d moving train soonest

I also got the invite for the interview on the 30th by 12pm.
    everybody has a story to tell,<br />All we have to do is listen.<br />Cos if we do&#39;nt give an ear,<br />We&#39;ll never know what we&#39;re missing.

Wow!!!
    I'm dumbfounded at the no of valuable responses.....
    Thanks all I realy appreciate.
    &
    Respect to the TRIO:
    EMEVIKs, OGAZIE & SURJ

Amen & wish ya all same...
    DonBiri likes this.

Which interview is this for. Is it the just concluded chevron-dragnet test for OND and HND?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast