+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

Re: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

@civilguru, I sent u a PM, plz check on it.

@CivilGuru, you're very RIGHT about the salary of SON, in short you're RIGHT in everything u said so far. @MIB, I don't actually know where u manufacture all those figure from. Pls STOP passing unsubstantiated info here. It's better to keep QUIET than say what u don't know.
    cubeboy likes this.

MIB
    Hey crack HEAD, I got my info from somewhere also, am not some CON-artist that go about casting propagandas. PUNK !!!!

@educhukie, No need to attack MIB in the first place, we are only sharing information here, u can only believe the one you want to. some ppl were skeptical including me when he first alerted this house of the appointment letters. On the salary issue, I said I'm believing civilguru but not quite disputing MIB's assertion. Even if he's wrong on salary issue, its bcuz of him that most people myself inclusive have their appointment letters at hand. Lets do our homework well and stop the insults and name calling please.
    cubeboy likes this.

ver

Pls, we don't need to insult anybody on this forum lets try to be responsible with our comments. we are all here for the same goal. My problem with SON is, why LEVEL 7 STEP 2 for graduate instead of 8 step 2. Which criteria are they using.

Quote Originally Posted by ver View Post
    Pls, we don't need to insult anybody on this forum lets try to be responsible with our comments. we are all here for the same goal. My problem with SON is, why LEVEL 7 STEP 2 for graduate instead of 8 step 2. Which criteria are they using.
    To answer ur question, SON does not use grade level but CONRAISS which is a consolidated salary scale for research and allied institutes. the conraiss is calculated a level down grade level. that means conraiss 7 is equal to grade level 8 and so on. also, the package of conraiss is a little greater than grade level becos it's a consolidated salary package.

those anybody know when the 2nd batch list will come out or is there anybody that applied for SCS that has been called. pls I need this information to know if I should Zero my mind. Thanks for the infor in anticipation.

I refuse to join issue with anybody. If you are yet to check you name and want some help maybe i can help just send me a pm.

See you at the top.

Pls I just wanted 2 confirm if SON r still giving out d appointment letters, any ideas wen we will be called 4 orientation

ver

I'm also waiting to see or hear anybody that applied for SCS to have been given appointment letter.

Quote Originally Posted by tunwumi View Post
    Pls lets fill the house with testimonies when we get our offer letter to encourage other. pls if you can help ppl check thier name pls do so. thanks
    I want to Celebrate the FATHER and everyone in this noble house particularly, MIB, I just received my letter.

Although I may have to still travel to Abuja twice because i didn't go with my M.Sc and Primary school details, i guess the stress and economic implications of the journeys cannot be compared to the glory that the Almighty God has for me in SON.

As for the PAY; guys relax. You don't start climbing a tree from the top but from its base-we will all get there. Let's just see this as an opportunity to do our part in Nation building

Peace to you all
    J

MIB
    @ emma, thank God for u and everybody else with success stories, u dnt have to travel again If u wish cos when I collected my letter, I was told not to bother coming again but I should make sure I have all they needed ready by the time we are been called for orientation. the choice is urs thou brother. Take care and congratulations once again

Happy new week to all

+ Reply
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast