+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Topic: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

Re: SON INTERVIEW: Dragnet Sending Text

If you cake a closer look at the post for the salary ranges you will see that my prediction is close to the the answer. 7/1 is 89k then 7/2 is 94k assumed. Now calculate tax, and pension and other deduction the you will be come to 80kashmir you take home.
    Can you see now.

@ Tunwunmi wia did u see the salary range for 7/1? I dnt think 7/1 exist in salary scale. Moreover, are u taking d upper limit or d lower limit of d salary range. Allowances varies in different agencies. However is d salary range inclusive of allowances?

MIB
    After deduction of tax, pension and alll, the take home is 132k, @ harkinwhale, yeah there is step 1 but ours is step 2, the two salary ranges is for conraiss staffs dependent on ur parastatal but for regulatory agencies like SON that generate funds for the govt, our take home is 132k.

@ MIB, u sound so certain of your source of information,pls does any1 has a relation or friend working in SON, cos dats whr we will knw d exact amount we r taking home

MIB
    @ fekky, do u think anybody comes out to say their salary u want salaries and wages comission to axe their salary, nobody knows the tru salary of reputable govt parastatal cos the eat fat and they risk there allowance and salary been cut if the salaries and wages comission finds out.. well hve said enough again, jst like hw pple were doubting and raising eye brow, when I said I hve been called up for my employment letter, yah all can choose to stick to ur marketing jobs in banks, customer care in telecom industry and labourers in the so call oil and gas firm, as for me, am no persuading anybody again to accept SON job.

having work with the organization, let me help clear u guys on ur take home. as a fresh graduate employed on conraiss 7 step 2, ur salary is about 95k and take home is about 73k. the tax is much and also remember u contribute for ur pension.

@MIB, So nah here u come hide eh! Congrats bro. Am so happy 4 u.

I'm inclined to believe civilguru, Someone that works with SON told me its in 70's........,

MIB
    @ younglove.. lmfao.... thanks man, but nah Diamond bank things dey bois eyez ooo, make sept reach fast! fast!! fast!!!... me no like FG thingyz, before dem go post person go maiduguri go work now, FG jobs nah anywhere dem fit post person go.

Quote Originally Posted by civilguru View Post
    having work with the organization, let me help clear u guys on ur take home. as a fresh graduate employed on conraiss 7 step 2, ur salary is about 95k and take home is about 73k. the tax is much and also remember u contribute for ur pension.
    @civilguru, please are all allowances inclusive in 73k?? both the housing they mentioned in our letter

@ civilguru, dis pay is not encouraging at all, was expecting SON 2 pay just lyk nafdac

@Frekky, It doesn't make sense at all...........thats more reason why substandard goods flood our market (Egunje matter)....I'm not taking the offer if its truly like this

in ur salary, all allowances from FG are included. the problem is that the organization does not have internal allowances like u have in nafdac, and some other parastatals. also nafdac is under ministry of health and Dora Akunyili fought for good package in nafdac which is lacking in SON. Please do not be deceived, that is the package I have told u. the poor package was one of the reasons I left the organization. feel free to make ur choice.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast