+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 193 of 205 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 2,497 to 2,509 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

gzl

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

@Gista: they (Shell) are definitely up to something and am really tempted to agree with Alra in the sense of them "...having some fun with the current haphazard recruitment pattern". This is definitely not the way things are supposed to be done. I am aware that there are a good number of people (especially those of lagos SRD) who are yet to get any form of feedback from them. Whether it's "success" or "reject" mail, they at least deserve to know their fate.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@Gista I sort of disagree with you, I know pple who don't have masters that where called up by shell, + older dan 27...&+ wht bout those who hadn't done medicals bt where given offers..the truth is only they themselves know what they have done..

Quote Originally Posted by fadiboy View Post
    Aira... Patience... When it is time it is time. Pls use gentle words because these are your 'would-be' employers and they do visit sites like this.

it really doesn't matter if they do visit sites like these, the fact is they don't care about the candidates until you become a staff. Everyone should be treated fairly and ethically. You cant keep people waiting endlessly for months only to reject them!

I call wrong where i see one and this is certainly very bad Rep for these guys. Take the same companies, but outside Nigeria and you'll see why it hurts to be treated this way.

Congrats once again to our friends who resumed this week. You all are testimony that great things happen to those who believe. The rest of us, should we start calling shell to ask questions or we can just wait for their directives.

Gista: While all you posited is possible, but I think Shell and their recruiters should have used these criteria in the invitation for SRD, except they pre-empted performance and trust me, we don shock them.
    But for me, I know the game is still on, na SNEPCO I dey go. Lol
    I expect all the new guys to be having a wonderful time @ work.

Quote Originally Posted by area_boy View Post
    it really doesn't matter if they do visit sites like these, the fact is they don't care about the candidates until you become a staff. Everyone should be treated fairly and ethically. You cant keep people waiting endlessly for months only to reject them!

I call wrong where i see one and this is certainly very bad Rep for these guys. Take the same companies, but outside Nigeria and you'll see why it hurts to be treated this way.
    Calm down Baba. This years recruitment is really difference. if Shell hasn't rejected (regretted) someone by now then surely they have something from that person. No rushing abeg - everything in Nigeria is upside down and there is nothing anybody can do about that. If we are complaining , atleast we should complain about something we know we can change.

have dey sent anyone rejection mail?
    whiteknight likes this.

Congrats to everyone that resumed with Shell this week, diketron (Founder of diketronics: a branch of electronics) sends his regards.

People have left this space sha... Eeyah.. Shell ooooo

sad. So sad

This is strange. People have resumed work yet no reimbursement. This shell guys are deep o!

God works in ways we cannot fully comprehend. Man sees the obvious and draws conclusions, but God's thoughts are higher than man's thoughts. Just thought to share this...have a blessed Sunday y'all, and remember God has greater things in store for us.

Quote Originally Posted by pris View Post
    This is strange. People have resumed work yet no reimbursement. This shell guys are deep o!
    Someone who has resumed doesn't need re-imbursement nw. At-least the re-imbursement can be paid with his december salary. mehn its not funny oo.

+ Reply