+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 195 of 205 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 2,523 to 2,535 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

@all: I happened to come across one of the HR people and I enquire on behalf of one of my friend that we did the Medicals togather but they have not called him. This was the response I got from the HR man. " we are aware of all those that have done medicals we will consider them immediately we have opening but mind you Medicals is not guaranty for offer of appointment" then I asked him again how soon will you contact them? " I don't know any time we have opening". About the reimbursement I think that one will come before the end of this year i.e before exmas hopely cos some of the new intakes make this enquiry while we were doing our HR onboarding and the response they gave us was that they will treat all the reimbursement issue togather at once and they are still compiling people's names and their acct. No. that was as of last week. I think by now they are through and the alert might come any moment from now. My advice is that for those waiting for the appointment letter n those waiting to be called for medicals pls keep on praying cos this people (our people) are very unpredictable so with strong prayer it will come in our favour. I pray to see more hopefuls join us early next year. All the best. Pls dnt mind my typo. n grammatical error I used phn to post this cos my PC got prob. n me too I dey wait for my first alert to buy new PC...lol... Yours for ever [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Habib_Marwan View Post
    @all: I happened to come across one of the HR people and I enquire on behalf of one of my friend that we did the Medicals togather but they have not called him. This was the response I got from the HR man. " we are aware of all those that have done medicals we will consider them immediately we have opening but mind you Medicals is not guaranty for offer of appointment" then I asked him again how soon will you contact them? " I don't know any time we have opening". About the reimbursement I think that one will come before the end of this year i.e before exmas hopely cos some of the new intakes make this enquiry while we were doing our HR onboarding and the response they gave us was that they will treat all the reimbursement issue togather at once and they are still compiling people's names and their acct. No. that was as of last week. I think by now they are through and the alert might come any moment from now. My advice is that for those waiting for the appointment letter n those waiting to be called for medicals pls keep on praying cos this people (our people) are very unpredictable so with strong prayer it will come in our favour. I pray to see more hopefuls join us early next year. All the best. Pls dnt mind my typo. n grammatical error I used phn to post this cos my PC got prob. n me too I dey wait for my first alert to buy new PC...lol... Yours for ever [email protected]
    habib marwan, always resourceful with info and always looking out for others..thank you for inquiring and givn us info...God bless u....
    Atleast we know shell bite more than they can chew...no wonder we wher asked to sign a disclaimer that the medicals isnt an offer of employment (amongst the forms filled at d clinic)....They have no right to peoples medical records if they wudnt employ them...God will sort us out with better offers at the right time....

"High above all is God, the true king"

Quote Originally Posted by Habib_Marwan View Post
    Atleast this shows they have not forgotten and are still considering us

gzl

Before you guys would know what is happening, you would suddenly hear that the 2013 recruitment has kicked off...smh for Shell.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

sad. Sooooo sad

Quote Originally Posted by looderkid View Post
    Wrote the test in may...no regret mail,no SRD invite,nothing. I mailed tht johnson guy and asked him to send me a regret mail.he even refused. I tire
    But Guy, if u write test and dem no call u . it means u no pass naah. If it is an interview then u can expect some feedback
    okenwe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    Before you guys would know what is happening, you would suddenly hear that the 2013 recruitment has kicked off...smh for Shell.
    Our own testimony doesn't stop them from recruiting next yr..

Hmm...too much silence on this thread. Where has everyone gone to??

Quote Originally Posted by Vigurl View Post
    Hmm...too much silence on this thread. Where has everyone gone to??
    As in Shell people no dey hopeful at all.. Cant u see whats happening on the nnpc thread..Obviously pple hopin to enter nnpc are better their shell counterparts.
    solobee45 likes this.

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by fadiboy View Post
    As in Shell people no dey hopeful at all.. Cant u see whats happening on the nnpc thread..Obviously pple hopin to enter nnpc are better their shell counterparts.
    @fadiboy: bros, with this Shell people and their method of recruitment this year, it's advisable that you focus your strength and attention on other "productive" things if you intend to live long and live healthy. Just take it as one of the bread that you cast upon the waters and which you hope to find after many days.
    It is well bro.
    Triple-C and iHustle like this.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Gzl: Apt response! Being hopeful isn't the same as flooding threads with comments.
    Faith is knowing what you believe deep down and not worrying about what you see in the physical. Shell recruitment defies all logic so if u want to follow them logically, u are in soup.
    It is well.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl07 View Post
    Gzl: Apt response! Being hopeful isn't the same as flooding threads with comments.
    Faith is knowing what you believe deep down and not worrying about what you see in the physical. Shell recruitment defies all logic so if u want to follow them logically, u are in soup.
    It is well.
    I swear bro. I am still flummoxed and bamboozled

Na real waaah 4 Shell o. Dem dey make mouth 4 SRD, dey pour grammar, dey psyche us up, yet dem no get standard process 2 follow. It's a real shame dt a coy of such status can't even manage recruitment properly. I for one won't place my hopes on uncertainty. What will b will definitely come 2 pass.

+ Reply