+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 194 of 205 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 2,510 to 2,522 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

The worry should be how to get an offer (if you havnt gotten one) and not getting a transportation fair refund of N5K or maximum 20K (for those that came by air). #DreamBig.

Wow...2 years now. SHELL!!! Ok lemme see how next year goes.
    If they don't take me next year eh, I would go into politics and fraustrate them out of nigeria.
    gzl likes this.

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

But I have not even got an invitation for medicals yet, despite jogging and keeping myself fit like I was going to the Olympics. So if you are thinking the recruitment process is over, think again, cos I have not gotten my medicals invite yet. But when the time is right, that lazy typist will type my letter, until then I still pin...make the edges smooth wella.

On other matters sha, I feel the pain of peeps who were really thinking of starting work before Christmas. It is really a shame the way recruiters treat candidates in Naija sha. Reimbursement in 3 weeks, no way. Letter of congratulations or regret, no way. If you call to make enquiry they act like you are a leper interrupting their sacred sleep with your boring problem. You get an idea how people are treated in these companies from the way the recruitment process is handled and if you ask me in private if this is my idea of where to work I will tell you NO...but then boys need job sha and they can afford to do anyhow.

Fellas keep the embers of hope burning. As for me I know they will invite me when I am ready to work...if I am still available.
    ctrl07, tutuwater and whiteknight like this.

@MAKEWAY2029 that is the spirit bro. Am receiving my own offer letter too. IJN

Wrote the test in may...no regret mail,no SRD invite,nothing. I mailed tht johnson guy and asked him to send me a regret mail.he even refused. I tire

Wrote the test in may...no regret mail,no SRD invite,nothing. I mailed tht johnson guy and asked him to send me a regret mail.he even refused. I tire

hahahahaha. Mailing them to send u a regret mail. This is hilarious. Smh
    Quote Originally Posted by looderkid View Post

Shell no try sha, expected much more organisation from them.

Guy I don laugh tire forget my sorrows. Hehe, asking for a regret mail. Na your right bros. If na abroad now self e don reach for me to sue Shell for that 3 weeks reimbursement...na them put am for my invite letter, I no force them. What if I been borrow money take transport promise to pay back in 3 weeks, na so my life for bend? My guy did an interview with British Gas and was told a week later was Asessment Day. 4 days later he got a regret mail, he was not successful, simple. Here person go wait one year to apply, 5 months take read GMAT and co, 5 months for SRD invite. 3 years to receive regret letter. I bow sha. Shell UK no fit behave like this, once Naija peeps don enter matter e must different.
    neymar and iHustle like this.

Our guys who got in like @habib_marwan can u find any info for those who have done medicals and no offer/reimbursement fares...what is shell doing?any1 wh cn ask for more info in order to shed light should pls do.

hahahhaaha....... very funny! bro, what about your application status? what does it read?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKEWAY2029 View Post
    Guy I don laugh tire forget my sorrows. Hehe, asking for a regret mail. Na your right bros. If na abroad now self e don reach for me to sue Shell for that 3 weeks reimbursement...na them put am for my invite letter, I no force them. What if I been borrow money take transport promise to pay back in 3 weeks, na so my life for bend? My guy did an interview with British Gas and was told a week later was Asessment Day. 4 days later he got a regret mail, he was not successful, simple. Here person go wait one year to apply, 5 months take read GMAT and co, 5 months for SRD invite. 3 years to receive regret letter. I bow sha. Shell UK no fit behave like this, once Naija peeps don enter matter e must different.
    hahhhahaahahahahaha.......lolz, i love this part of this thread.

lolxx...''operation beefing my dear shell huh'' make una kool temper na!

+ Reply