+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 191 of 205 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,483 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

[email protected] >>> congrats brov. Yours has been a story of belief from day 1. It just goes to confirm what Napoleon Hill said, i.e. "You become what you think."

congrats to you, and to all others too.

So many people have come out to give their testimonies this year. Could it be that SPDC took more folks than usual this year. #justThinking

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl07 View Post
    Gzl: Where are you? Before you ask, lemme answer: Not yet, ask again 2moro. Lol Congratulations is still very much in order for all who have been called and have their offer!
    Lol...u decided to come to me before would. Good one...I believe you will get d "good news" soon.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@all those who have received Shell offers, CONGRATULATIONS!! By Gods grace we shall all get there, Amen.

But please - could anyone actually answer this question : How much do Shell pay their graduate trainees? Not like it matters, however, it will be good to put an end to all the guess work regarding the salary matter! Thx..

Quote Originally Posted by storckTL87 View Post
    @all those who have received Shell offers, CONGRATULATIONS!! By Gods grace we shall all get there, Amen.

But please - could anyone actually answer this question : How much do Shell pay their graduate trainees? Not like it matters, however, it will be good to put an end to all the guess work regarding the salary matter! Thx..
    Guy, the info you seek is not what should be displayed here. When you resume ur new job by Gods grace u wld know why. Be then you can call a friend in ther coys and ask, dats if they tell u.
    kwemby and Ufuoma77 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by storckTL87 View Post

Relax! Ur CNL pays better.
    Maxman likes this.

Congrats to those who have received their offers. I wish you the best of God in your career at shell.

My letter is on the way IJN

gzl

@ctrl07: how far? Wat's d situation report?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Gzl: status quo ante; change in situation coming rapidly. I'll be in SNEPCO. Lol
    gzl likes this.

Congrats to all dose starting work on monday!!! wow.....for the rest of us - folks dat are waiting for offer or medicals - lets hope for the best....bt dis year recruitment sha.......d tin no clear us......b4 once u do medicals.....automatically u get d job....i think we shld call dem,J.I. or any one........so we can b in d know.....cheers

Lix

From the depths of my heart, I want to say a big 'thank you' to NHJobbers. The race for shell was made a lot easier with inputs of forum members. I just passed out of NYSC last Oct., but with the help of God(through NHJobbers and some others) I'm already settled. I pray that God meets all NHJobbers at there points of need.
    Jeez! I'm overwhelmed with joy.
    I pray other forum members yet 2 get shell offer have a reason to rejoice soon. It is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix View Post
    From the depths of my heart, I want to say a big 'thank you' to NHJobbers. The race for shell was made a lot easier with inputs of forum members. I just passed out of NYSC last Oct., but with the help of God(through NHJobbers and some others) I'm already settled. I pray that God meets all NHJobbers at there points of need.
    Jeez! I'm overwhelmed with joy.
    I pray other forum members yet 2 get shell offer have a reason to rejoice soon. It is well.

Congrats once again bro!

You know what makes Naijahotjobs a great place is the inputs and advice from fellow members.

The way you can 'payback' your gratitude is to always make out time to still come online and make your own contributions on subsequent job vacancy posts, sharing your knowledge, experience, insight and techniques with other job seekers.

A lot of the people who are regular commenters/contributers on this thread/site already have well-paid and reletively-juicy jobs at hand, but they still come online and make their own contributions.

Kindly try and follow suit too.

This goes out to you, and other naijahotjobbers who just secured their dream-jobs this year.

Congrats once again to you all.

Cheers!

Lix
    @donivald:
    well said. Tnx

Hello,anybody homeHas anybody called J.I to confirm what happens to others who didnt resume today?

+ Reply