+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    Hello House, seriously need your comments on this issue that needs to be clarified once and for all because my status still reads shortlisted but I have neither received sms nor email invite. Firstly: Did anyone with this Job ID: F14464 received the sms and/or email invite from shell?
    Secondly:This goes out to those that had written this test before may be last year, did any one in the house knows anybody who wrote this test last year who was shortlisted but didn't receive any invite?

Your response will be higly appreciated...cheers!!!
    @heleex, I have the same ID too but i havent recieved any email or sms. I also wrote last year, shortlisted this year but yet to receive any notification. Do you have similar experience?

I applied thru internship and was shortlisted on the 30th of march but still havent received neither mail nor sms. I still trust in GOD...

Quote Originally Posted by dcutey View Post
    i bliv shell is calling dos shortlisted latter first&dos shortlisted earlier last cos i was shortlisted on march 25 bt i haven't received d IV yet&i know of som1 who was shortlisted latter&is due to sit 4 d test on friday .....guess it's more time to prepare
    hello folks, let's be patients i believe just like dcutey said, they are inviting in reverse order. similarly, my friend applied on 18 april he was shortlisted immediately and invited for test. But i applied since 9th march, i was shortlisted hwever no invitation yet. but i am optimistic that all things work together for good to them ........ . we should all be prepared for any eventuality
    rpp

house I greet Oh! Pls is there any reading manual to aid d preparation for d test. Thx a million.

pls house i need answers to this urgent issues. i applied for local opportunity but my status changed to employment,my job id also changed and my application is still under review. pls what will happen to the people that fall into this category ? should we still expect to be called for test ?

FOlks!.....we dat are yet to receive an invite, & are shortlisted,.....Is is nice to GATE-CRASH?

@prof salvage am also in that category did you change anything in your profile perhaps this instigated the change in status.
    @k2mature don't think you can gatecrash think its strictly by IV.

I think Shell will definitely invite you for test after been shortlisted, I experienced the same thing last year. If you have been shortlisted, it makes no sense rushing to gatecrash, I think the best thing is to remain patient and keep praying.

House, This might sound strange but it is tru.I met a shell guy yestday on his way to Chek on d hall in Excellence hotel. We got talking and he told me dat those invitd ar dose with 1st class and 2.1. He said initially 2.2 was shortlisted b4 mgt decided odawise.Anyway, he told me they will still call.Pray

Quote Originally Posted by King Henry View Post
    I think Shell will definitely invite you for test after been shortlisted, I experienced the same thing last year. If you have been shortlisted, it makes no sense rushing to gatecrash, I think the best thing is to remain patient and keep praying.
    U really a king!
    Thanks All!

Quote Originally Posted by goodnessandmercyz View Post
    House, This might sound strange but it is tru.I met a shell guy yestday on his way to Chek on d hall in Excellence hotel. We got talking and he told me dat those invitd ar dose with 1st class and 2.1. He said initially 2.2 was shortlisted b4 mgt decided odawise.Anyway, he told me they will still call.Pray
    I don't think dat's true. How abt sm of us wt 2.1 and are yet 2 be invited too? Let's keep praying so dat we ain't 4gotten.

I do not want to believe that, I got a 2.2 and was shortlisted and will be writing the test tomorrow morning. I had a masters from the UK tho..However, I do not believe the 2.2 propaganda..

I also had a 2.2 and a masters, I was shorlisted the same day i applied and i will be writing and passing the test tomorrow morning.... PS does any1 know if the test is on paper or on systems have been hearing all sorts and really hope its on a system

+ Reply
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast