+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: Shell calling for test

Re: Shell calling for test

commercials not really emphasized in the threads why?the road to ph is stil not certain to alot of candidates in the house, especially those in commercials.shell has just given us eba with no soup.

i have been invited for the test on the 18th wed in PH. I will be finishing NYSC by June 9th,and it said in the letter that I should bring my Discharge certificate. I stay in Lagos,someone should pls advice me. thanxs

Tnx man.Pls do u v an idea if statement of result is accepted n hws d test format

About the issue of NYSC certificate, to be frank with you all, you do not stand even the slightest chance of being allowed to write test. These are the things they ask for. As for the statement of result case, be sure that the statement result date of issuance isnt anything before 2009 or at worst 2008 (i went with 2009 statement of result and was allowed with small hesitation), as they will tell you that you are meant to have gotten your certificate. If however you have no option, then go with the lie that you have not been given by the school. The NYSC guy can still go and try his luck anyway. i m just talking from experience. i wrote the test in lagos, and some guys didnt write becos of 2-2, while some guys didnt even still write becos they have masters and yet claim masters in view, they were asked to produce the certificate for the masters. 2-1 is guaranteed though insofar you go with all your ORIGINAL certificates including birth certificate.
    I

correction to my previous post, line 8....while some guys didnt even write becos they DON'T have masters and yet claim masters in view...
    I

Is it really true that those with 2.2 and without masters were not allowed to write the test?

Is this how shell is?, they are failing the test they are testing us on. Shortlisted but not invited for test, I dey vex, I stay in Lagos cant go to PORT HARCOURT.

Quote Originally Posted by ofklaw View Post
    Is it really true that those with 2.2 and without masters were not allowed to write the test?
    if u have been invited, I advise u go. pray well n be optinmistic!

all of these are lies. Statements of results are accepted. I took the test today in ph.

I was at the PH center today, No gate crashers were allowed to write. i will be patient and wait for my IV. since my status says shortlisted.

For those that have written could you please help me with the info of what to expect as i prepare for mine....
    PLEASE.

I received my invite yesterday and sms invite today for the Technical selection test on the 18th May at PH. Would they allow someone with statement of O'Level result write the test?

me still dey wait for my own invite o. what is it with northern resident candidates that they are no attending to us? Shell...... Shell....... no make me com find u o?!
    I

would they allow someone who would be finishin nysc by june 9 dis year to write the test. pls advice accordingly.

+ Reply
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast