+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Topic: Shell calling for SRD

Re: Shell calling for SRD

Congratulations once again to all resuming with SHELL today, May the Good Lord guard and guide you in your new place of work. I'm so happy for you guys!

Hey house, Got a mail from Shell HR yesterday in response to an enquiry i sent earlier and it simply says that the process is still ongoing and they would not hesitate to communicate when there is an update. God is in control!!!!

House, I had to join the forum after reading through some of the postings, what is going on with SHELL recruitment is even surprising to most SHELL staff, but we must keep our hopes alive for the "HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN IT BELONGS TO THE LORD" and not to SHELL RECRUITERS; I was told by one of those called (from assessed internship) that all of them are in Port Harcourt and nobody was sent to Warri, I was in Warri before as mine is from assessed internship and a member in my team told me that there will be movements of some teams away from their office blocks in Warri soon, could it probably be the reason why there was no posting to Warri, will there still be another invitations for those that will be working in Warri, who knows. if we can check within ourselves to know where we fit in to work, and if all is in warri and not port harcourt, then, that could answer my previous questions. I am impressed with the way information are shared and I encourage we should keep it up, the will of God MUST be done, Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine favor View Post
    House, I had to join the forum after reading through some of the postings, what is going on with SHELL recruitment is even surprising to most SHELL staff, but we must keep our hopes alive for the "HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND ALL THAT IS IN IT BELONGS TO THE LORD" and not to SHELL RECRUITERS; I was told by one of those called (from assessed internship) that all of them are in Port Harcourt and nobody was sent to Warri, I was in Warri before as mine is from assessed internship and a member in my team told me that there will be movements of some teams away from their office blocks in Warri soon, could it probably be the reason why there was no posting to Warri, will there still be another invitations for those that will be working in Warri, who knows. if we can check within ourselves to know where we fit in to work, and if all is in warri and not port harcourt, then, that could answer my previous questions. I am impressed with the way information are shared and I encourage we should keep it up, the will of God MUST be done, Amen.
    u r highly welcome to this thread,pls do u knw whether some guys r posted to lagos(srd or assesed internship)?

Quote Originally Posted by mbello View Post
    u r highly welcome to this thread,pls do u knw whether some guys r posted to lagos(srd or assesed internship)?
    only 3 guys were posted to snepco

SPDC pls hear our humble cry. The waiting is killing.

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by otika2 View Post
    SPDC pls hear our humble cry. The waiting is killing.
    @otika: "Expect the worst, Hope for the best"....This is a statement that has worked very well for me all thru the challenging part life. I would advise you adopt the same. Because I do expect the "worst" to happen, that's why I don't easily get disappointed by people or things when they don't appear as expected. However, I always hope for the "best"; so when that happens, I give all thanks and glory to God.
    Shell is not the end of the world. Shell, Mobil, etc even Cadbury may someday fail, but ONLY GOD CAN NEVER fail. So, it is to him only you should direct your "humble cry"...and he will not pass you by.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    @otika: "Expect the worst, Hope for the best"....This is a statement that has worked very well for me all thru the challenging part life. I would advise you adopt the same. Because I do expect the "worst" to happen, that's why I don't easily get disappointed by people or things when they don't appear as expected. However, I always hope for the "best"; so when that happens, I give all thanks and glory to God.
    Shell is not the end of the world. Shell, Mobil, etc even Cadbury may someday fail, but ONLY GOD CAN NEVER fail. So, it is to him only you should direct your "humble cry"...and he will not pass you by.
    I like ur phylosophy of life, Philipians 1 vs 6 says, 'for this is the confidence that I have concerning this very SHELL JOB that HE WHO has begun this good work in me will do it until the time of JESUS' and this remains my confidence. they will call us when GOD want them to call us.

Pls house lets get a rough estimate in the house.are we up to or more than 20 the number of us awaiting medicals.Pls share ur thoughts on this number,its very important and it will also keep d thread going.

Pls house lets get a rough estimate in the house.are we up to or more than 20 the number of us awaiting medicals.Pls share ur thoughts on this number,its very important and it will also keep d thread going.
    In this house, i think we r just about 10, 15max

Quote Originally Posted by lettheliteshine View Post
    In this house, i think we r just about 10, 15max
    I know of 2 guys outside nhj.

I like how you put it! You mean every body that has not receive regret after the SRD uptill date is waiting for medicals? or you mean people that have received medical invitation and waiting for the date?

In my case, I am waiting for invite to medicals hopefully!

I am awaiting medicals as well. The big question begging for an answer is why will some people resume while there are others who are awaiting medical invitation? I hope Shell is not silently telling us that they are through with this year's recruitment? Well, let's continue to hope and pray.

+ Reply
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast