+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Topic: Shell calling for SRD

Re: Shell calling for SRD

fingers crossed... and keep praying

@mbello, dec induction is real, dose peeps kip saying relax if u ve passed shell interview u will definately be called weda it's after a year or two, make we just dey pray make e b dis year.

Okay. Let's bring a little reality and perspective into the discourse here! The precedent set from previous years doesn't make for happy reading for those on the 'waiting list'. In 2008 and 2009, a similar spillover occurred and after d SRD of d subsequent year was concluded, ppl invited for medicals and given offers, Shell HR sent regret mails to everyone on the queue after more than 1yr and 6 months!!! Two years in a row!

I had hoped 2011's case would somehow prove different, but from the look of things that may not be the case. Not to say I am a pessimist though, but we can safely infer that the firm priority will always be for the present year's intake. Miracles do happen, and that's all the hope to hold on to at the moment.

Over and out my good friends!

@ HansZimmer, those 2008 et 2009 cases r totally diff, cos SITP ws on, num taken ws high, lst year, they took few peeps OJT, most of us waiting r only survivors in our group and all,...

tip- be youself.
    If you dont understand the question tell them to repeat and explain it if possible.
    Think outside the box. give solutions as you would do it in real life e.g if a contractor makes a mistake, fire him. if your staff strength is excess, sack redundant ones, your boss is always right. if you have options for a bussiness and your boss gives you another option, no matter how good your own is, choose his own. if you have community issues settle it by giving some money if you cant give them what they want. you dont have to be perfect, just be intelligent(at least you are if not you wont pass the apt. test) and teachable.
    dont argue with your group think of your actions and give reasons (not utopian reason-real life) why you say anything you say. be supportive.
    its your project, stick to the 12 pages and input some of the headings given in appendix 8 & 9. you can tell them everything but you dont have to write everything. just bullet points then they'll listen to you explain. give reasons why your project is viable in real life. know why you did that project and how it can affect the common man.
    Any question about your course should not be answered by guessing. simply say you will refer to your notes because you have not been using that knowledge recently.but explain something generally about the topic so they dont think you have no idea totally. dont be too confident, let them see you are a little scared and intimidated but you have something to offer. nobody want to hire an oga
    FINALTIPNA GOD OH! I totally messed but by my standards but God's favour saw me through. just abstain from every form of immorality, dont trust in your power but in JESUS. let HIM know you have no power of your own. and ask for HIS love and mercy.

final tip goes for muslims too. trust Jesus nb- behave like a lady or gentleman throughout and everywhere  even inside the toilet there

@GISTA pls check ur PM

nice one gista , ur tips would help out a lot.......did u do your srd last yr?

@gista, u didn't have to include d 'muslim tip' part. Even as a Christian, i find dat it's crucial to respect every man's religion. Nice srd tips by d way!

Please does anyone know d fate of someone who hasn't got nysc certificate? Mine is due a few days after my Srd.

@Ziyaun. Relax Relax Relax... A copy of your callup letter and your ID card showing that you are 2011 batch C corper is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by GISTA View Post
    tip- be youself.
    If you dont understand the question tell them to repeat and explain it if possible.
    Think outside the box. give solutions as you would do it in real life e.g if a contractor makes a mistake, fire him. if your staff strength is excess, sack redundant ones, your boss is always right. if you have options for a bussiness and your boss gives you another option, no matter how good your own is, choose his own. if you have community issues settle it by giving some money if you cant give them what they want. you dont have to be perfect, just be intelligent(at least you are if not you wont pass the apt. test) and teachable.
    dont argue with your group think of your actions and give reasons (not utopian reason-real life) why you say anything you say. be supportive.
    its your project, stick to the 12 pages and input some of the headings given in appendix 8 & 9. you can tell them everything but you dont have to write everything. just bullet points then they'll listen to you explain. give reasons why your project is viable in real life. know why you did that project and how it can affect the common man.
    Any question about your course should not be answered by guessing. simply say you will refer to your notes because you have not been using that knowledge recently.but explain something generally about the topic so they dont think you have no idea totally. dont be too confident, let them see you are a little scared and intimidated but you have something to offer. nobody want to hire an oga
    FINALTIPNA GOD OH! I totally messed but by my standards but God's favour saw me through. just abstain from every form of immorality, dont trust in your power but in JESUS. let HIM know you have no power of your own. and ask for HIS love and mercy.

Nice tips bro! Well said. #Thumbs Up#

Thx my brother, I been don de sweat one kind

+ Reply
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast