+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy
    PLEASE HOUSE, i havent been able to send mine ever since i started filling the form! its been over a week now and yet no show.i over came the Local Govt column problem since, but anyting i hit the continue button, it starts loading and goes on for ever! i use moxilla and have been using ever since.my internet connection is ok, what could be the problem. its really fustrating!

@cuteguy, the same happened to me but i decided to select LGA and added my state of origin at the space for my home town.

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Guys, plz where do i make use of the login details nddc sent after the submission, coz i didnt see anywhere to login in their site.

pls guys did anyone receive any confirmation mail after final submission of application

please house what is the log in detail for...somebody shud pls responddddddddddd

plz when is the deadline for the training or is it over yet.
    thanks

i try openinig the form but was told that the form is not currently available. please i want to know if it has expired?
    Thanks

PLS I AM INTERESTED IN THIS .NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS.
    A

kool

It seems the form is inactive.Pls,has the application ended?
    J

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234