+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Bros. Thanks

A very good way to avoid the Local Govt problem as at the time I Applied

Is to fill the Local Govt Area/section first before the state.
    U can even make it the very first thing to fill.

otherwise click continue after filling without Local Govt Area and then hit the back button to go back and refill Local Govt and reattach doc.

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

When is de deadline? hope dis wudnt affect the Scholarship with applied 4..something like rationalising

thanks bov
    b

bros. Deadline?
    is better U apply now that U can see it.

before many application story go start.

sorry is it for all nigerians or niger delta indigenes only

@ oilprince, abeg tell am oh! Nowadays na to grab wetin we dey see before the thing turn to wili wili.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Pls house, is 'IMO STATE' amongst the Niger Delta States?

YES

hello house. please i have been trying for the past four days to apply for this training on nddc but i don't know how to apply cos i can't see any place like career on the menu in the website.please house, could anyone send the procedure to this e-mail [email protected] or better still post it here.please anyone help your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by okiestpha
    hello house. please i have been trying for the past four days to apply for this training on nddc but i don't know how to apply cos i can't see any place like career on the menu in the website.please house, could anyone send the procedure to this e-mail [email protected] or better still post it here.please anyone help your brother.
    The link: http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=1

Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Can i apply when i dont have an nysc cert, cos am still serving and will pass out by febuary next year. I dont want miss thia opportunity. Pls ur advice is needed

person wey get exemption letter in place of NYSC certificate no fit join this training

kunle, men! its been ages.how u dey.make we meet for facebook,k
    i

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast