+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Okiestpha, open d site. look down right u will c an orange colour combo with the NDDC training inscription on dat 1st page dat opens. Click on it and dat takes u to d page u fill out. It's jst a pag,e the continuing page is for vetting and submission. u WL RECEIVE AN AUTO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MESSAGE AFTER SENDING. ALL D BEST

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Hey guys tnx for d info. Pls does any1 knw wat 2 xpect in d test.
    G

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/H

PLS, CAN A NON - NIGER DELTA INDIGENE APPLY FOR THIS.
    $

Pls whats d deadline cuz i dont hav all my documents wit me.thanks house

Pls whats d deadline cuz i dont hav all my documents wit me.thanks house

PLEASE HOUSE, i havent been able to send mine ever since i started filling the form! its been over a week now and yet no show.i over came the Local Govt column problem since, but anyting i hit the continue button, it starts loading and goes on for ever! i use moxilla and have been using ever since.my internet connection is ok, what could be the problem. its really fustrating!
    i

@cuteguy: Make sure that the file size does not exceeds 100KB and the formats must be: gif, gpg and pnd. If u can reduce the size of the file to 90KB down, better. Note: passport size is 50KB down. Good luck
    I must make it to the top.

Pls am a grad of computer science, can i apply?

@ My Dester, tanx bro,will do the reduction ASAP. people like u make the house tick! ur advice is really a life saver.i guess i took the size specifications for granted. tanx again.
    i

when is shortlisting likely to commence?

if you are still a corps member? are you still eligible?

Is this for all Nigerians or just for Niger Deltans?

pls i am not a graduate of engineering, can i still apply? i studied communication arts.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast