+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

Quickly Log on to: www.nddc.gov.ng and click on NDDC Drilling Training program for graduates (scrolling across their websites) for Eligibility details and registration.You will be required to upload:

>NYSC Certificate
    >LGA identification Certificate
    >Date of Birth Certificate
    >Degree or HND Certificate
    Next of Kin,Refree and Gaurantor's details also needed(Name,GSM,Email and their Contact Address.)

You can check THISDAY Newspaper sept 2nd,2010 for confirmation pls.Goodluck!
    Y

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

God bless you, bro

Re: Register online for NDDC Oil/Gas Drilling Training for Graduates(Bachelors/HND)

tanx bro, well done.

Well, I hope they don't round this up, asking us to pay a token? Cos its dia latest sickness! Sick government!
    I am a star waiting to be seen...

@Zobo, na everything u want for free? if the training is okay, asking for a token is not too much

Has anybody applied successfully,There is a little hitch in the local government part it is not popping out the local govt areas of the states

@freemee dose it make any sense to u wen d unemployed are asked to pay 4 submission of application 4 employment? its very unfair. think about it. thanks. da bishop

Has anyone applied successfully cause the part where u have local government area has a problem

hello people, the local government drop down is blank and i cnt insert mine.i still cant go any further after hitting the continue button.guys, i need some help here.
    i

Dear All,
    The application is free of charge. Nobody is asking you to pay anything. Just have your scan documents as listed above and make your application.

cute guy na ur eyes be this this is yur fellow ex-copper kunle hallah back man

had the same problem with the local govt part,but succeeded in the end.Just fill other info and hit the submit button,it will return back for you to fill the LGA,do that and send successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by luminouz
    cute guy na ur eyes be this this is yur fellow ex-copper kunle hallah back man
    Who exactly in da house are you referring to Kunle.Try and be specific if you want the person to halla back at you.

And to other Housemates,I applied successfully and you too can.To overcome that LGA hanging pop-up stuff,Enter an improper GSM number i.e 080ABC345116182,go ahead and if other info correctly and click CONTINUE button.The page will reload itself,fail to submit and ask you to enter a valid GSM number.This time it may have automatically reset the LGA drop-down options for you.Try it cos it worked for me.GoodLuck
    Y

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast