+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Ptdf scholars thread

Re: Ptdf scholars thread

Fellow scholars, I am filling my accomodtaion application form right now, and there are columns for 'Expected Arrival Date' and 'Expected Departure Date'. The programme is starting September 10, but I don't know when I will be arriving the institution, and the end date is not stated on my offer letter. Is it adviceable to just fill in any date before september 10 for arrival date?

@windows7 look men it wise not to give an arbitrary date...check with ptdf and make necessary confirmation from ur school like late arrival date e.t.c.

@ all just got a mail 4rm ptdf,the long awaited induction is here,that of MSc is 2 hold 4rm 30th June to 4th August,so lets all prepare our bags,can't wait 2 meet y'all @ d venue, chida hotel in Utako, One love

Yep! Countdown to the induction begins.

I have still not gotten my CAS oh..... My school is insisting on getting a letter from PTDF regarding the funding before they issue my CAS. I am going to Abuja on Monday to get the letter from PTDF.
    @all, am I the only one having this challenge

i am still waiting to get my CAS. How many names are on the list for the induction? Does anybody know if there is a 2nd batch?

Na wao. FCO please release ma ATAS clearance certificate now. I need it badly oh. @fahimself there is no list oh and induction is usually once. @WINDOWS we all have challenges oh but by God's grace we are all more than conquerors.

@windows7, Everyone has challenges at one point in time or the other. We just find a way to get thru it. When did u apply for ur CAS? n which school did u apply to? If the school is on the ptdf list of approved schools, what i found out today is that they should have a list of all the scholars with them n all u need do is send them the mail ptdf sent to you congratulating u on ur success n they will do the rest. It should take roughly 5-10 days after that. Same thing applies for accomodation. Good luck.

@WINDOWS7, just trust God completely in all of these "trials" n like fitzo said, we are more than conquerors thru Christ if we just believe n trust God.
    @fitzo, thanks. I've gotten my CAS. I had to call ptdf today n all is well. So, hope to see you all @ induction. God bless you all.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzo View Post
    Na wao. FCO please release ma ATAS clearance certificate now. I need it badly oh. @fahimself there is no list oh and induction is usually once. @WINDOWS we all have challenges oh but by God's grace we are all more than conquerors.
    @fitzo, @fahimself, Yes Ooooohhhh........ We are more than conquerors! HE that is us is GREATER than he that's in the world!! @fahimself I applied to GCU for Maintenance Management. Though d school is not on the list, but the course is linked to one of the approved courses. I am going to PTDF office in abuja on monday to get d letter. I am positive i'll get my CAS b4 d deadline.
    We can do all things thru Christ that strenghten us.

induction........30th-5th august.....yipeeeee......utako things naow...oya lets go there
    r

@khalifa, o boy where u go hide ur slf naow. U better chill up. Monday 30th s d D day. We gat to jam dia. See yah all. Cheers

@sani4all, check ur PM.
    I pray those who have challenges overcome them. Amen!

+ Reply
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast