+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Ptdf scholars thread

Re: Ptdf scholars thread

Aliceinwonderland pls check your pm

FOR those whose course requires ATAS cert, make sure you attach both the ATAS cert and CAS letter FROM ur university.
    To more about ATAS visit the uk border website or better still contact ur school for clearification.

@ anyone going to imperial here? While applying, was told to supply referees mail with a company/institution domain name which I don't have. Also I have a C5 in english language and I think the minimun is C4. What's the way out? Though am not a ptdf scholar but I need it for the september admission.thanks

successful oss phd scholars....check for those u know..http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/attachments/a...ResultsPHD.pdf

Pls House I Need to contact PTDF Training Department.Pls i need Wariso's Contact.My Email is [email protected].I will appreciate cos time is not on my side

Hi everyone...am new on this thread.I was told PTdf sent mails to people to send their CAS and up till now I have not received such a mail.pls wat do I do.

@all who wrote the ptdf msc aptitude test and passed, congratulation. I have tried on several occasion, studying hard for the test but having been able to make the final list. My area of interest has been in instrumentation and control, and most recently CONTROL systems as ptdf have streamlined it to just this. Please if you have any useful material, especially in the later kindly forward to [email protected] for me to start preparing for the next one. Once again congratulations and many thanks.

@katyperry if u r also a successful scholar i.e. Ur name is on the list make sure u regularly update ur form on the ptdf page and sent ur CAS letter and ATAS(wer apllicable) to [email protected] pls do so ASAP coz it'll affect visa processing,all d best

@ yakmut..thanks...am a successful scholar and I have been updating the portal but I was just surprised I dint get the mail yesterday and wondering if anyone else is in my shoes

Are you a PTDF scholar? If you are, then you ought to have gotten the mail. Check ur mail box and ur spam. It should definately be in your mail box. Bt if it isn't there, send ur ATAS certificate and CAS details to [email protected].

Are you already in the UK or would you be in the UK for in the next few months? Can you teach any subject to secondary or post-secondary students( A levels) in the UK and make between £15-£25 per hour to supplement your pocket money? Then register for free at http://www.collegetutors.co.uk/tutor_reg0.php and wait for students in the UK to contact you for private teaching. Even if you are not already in the UK with no specific address. You can still register with the speculated town that you are going to be in.

Management
    Collegetutors Team
    www.collegetutors.co.uk
    01616610385 ( UK Landline)

@titiolamalumi I finally found the mail hidden sumwhere in my spam.I have sent my CAS.thanks

fellow scholars abeg who has an idea about when this induction will hold,its already past mid july and no news yet,please if there's any1 in abuja that can help us make enquiries @ d head office coz som of us need 2 start makin plans 4 this comin august,cheers

+ Reply
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast