+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

Re: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

@dustydee, next time be more explicit but I want you to know that most great men of success ride on other peoples' shoulder. Mentor-ship & guide are the best ways to succeed with out much struggle. So why not watch out for full details before you conclude and please note that arrangement is on, your response will determine our next action. Its not a do or die stuff, thank you.

@Possibility; calm down, u r trying too hard to convince pple abt ur story, how much did we pay to register and how much is ur material, ur material costs more dan d exam itself. and ur join date is dec 11 which means this is ur first project. we have heard u so stop trying to convince pple abt it. but i like ur packaging cos u even have a office but to be honest with u majority of us are not intrested.

@ possibility don't waist your time , u can't scam Nigerians , you won't get a kobo from anybody. If u succeed in deceiving some persons God will punish you .Idiot

@owenlyn1, I wonder why you always respond as if you are one of these garage boys (agberos) working in a motor park. I do believe you are a graduate and if you are one please get the facts before you react. Has anyone reported me as a scam? Have I insulted you, that you always insult me in your response? Please when next you are responding try to be constructive and be more mature in your write ups. Also, call our client whose number was given previously and go to AGOFURE MOTORS to verify. Don't write like a tout next time. @scofield, I won't calm down because my name and integrity is at stake here, and some of you took me as one of those scammers. As regard the price, some of you express your opinion which is part of our feedback, however some people still made their order. And for the records, I may be new to naijahotjobs but this is not my first project and I am not new to the Oil & Gas industry, PTDF or the internet. You can visit me on Onose Ogaga | Facebook to know me more. Finally, I think its good to give back to society no matter how little it may be and we need an office to execute such task. Please and please, let us approach issues in the right way because We are a great people from a great nation and with a great mind. We can be whatever we want to be in life. Let us think straight and take the necessary action. Not giving out insults and trying to pull people down. Remember, "you will reap whatever you sow" and "what goes around comes around". Thank you.

These your talk are all trash u are a scam. These same materials have been given free, u want to scam people here. The agofure , the phone number you gave , u guys are partners in d scam job. Ah ah na today , if some unscrupulous elements could develop a site ( pasciet avaition) just to scam innocent nigerians wat can't we see. Listen we knw dis thins d num u left there belongs to either yo or ur colleague in d scam stuff. Go and look for a beta job u won't get anything. I wonder y d owner of dis naijahotjob site does nothing abt dis scam post . @ possibility go boil stone and hug transformer, u even talking abt integrity , if u have such u won't be thinking of selling materials to help in dis forum. Wemorue

@owenlyn1, I know you want a free package, well no shaking. After all there are less privileged people is society, and you may be one of them. So, if you can meet me in Warri and prove yourself. I will give you a package for free. Please note that it is in a CD format & you will need a computer system to access the information, because they are PDF files, Power points & videos. Also, I implore you to follow this FUEL SUBSIDY TREND, you never can tell. See you soon.

@possibilty, we are not doubting you cos you have tried to clarify yourself and I know AGOFURE MOTORS is a standard Transport line that runs from Lagos to PH,Warri, Yenegoa, Enugu, Asaba, Onitsha, etc with courrier services, but if your packages are good like you said please reduce the price to something between N2000 to N3000, so that many of us can access it. I am in Warri now and would like to meet with you.

@House, let us slow with this guy.

@ selina u and possibility are same , well I guess its time I stop reading dis tread. U guys shud nt try to convince people. If u have received an order u wud nt be trying to convince people so desperately. Or I think its same person possibility nd selina , u just using diff I'd. I guess m d only one bordering my self , I believe no body will fall for ur scam no mata wat. Since guys has stop commenting on it .

But I must confess @ possibility I like ur format , even pasciet just sent me another test, I beta go use d moni go drink beer. Nw u are trying to reduce it, coz I knw were selina post we end , ur nxt step will be dat u want to reduce d fee coz of d response. Na today , guy go boil stone. You urself nor dey write d exam, u pass d exam na I'm u dey here

@owenlyn1, its quite unfortunate that we have people like you as graduates who do things based on assumption. I have offered to give you a free package but you refused to come for it. I asked you to verify my dealings through AGOFURE MOTORS in Warri and Lagos, you refused. Also you attacked Selina who expressed her opinion. Guy, people like you would start answering an Exam Questions without going through the instructions and if it is possible you would get someone do it for you. Please and please grow up and become responsible. You can not make it in life with this kind of attitude. Well for the record, those who need my package are ordering. And please do not forget to come for your free package. Thank you

Dear prospective PTDF scholars, The FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL is the current trend in the Nigerian polity, and I advise you to follow the events that are unfolding because PTDF might decide to frame some of their questions in line with the FUEL SUBSIDY since its removal has affected the entire economy by the NLC strike. However, it has become imperative to develop your PERSONAL ECONOMY SUBSIDY. A situation where you can afford anything you need irrespective of the cost, and this is the opportunity the PTDF Scholarship will give to you. Actualizing this comes with a price, the price of sacrifice and hard work. It is important for you to know that you have within you what it takes to pass the PTDF Exams but you must accept full responsibility of your success. Remember that PREPARATION + OPPORTUNITY = SUCCESS. This is why we have decided to repackaged the courses of our product “PTDF Exam Made Easy”. The decision was taken as a result of the calls and comments we received on some particular courses. Please note that the package is in CD format and it will be sent through courier service to you. PACKAGE TITLES INCLUDE: Engineering Fundamentals; Petroleum Operations Formulae; Petroleum Technology; Fluid Mechanics and Energetics; Hydraulic Engineering; Control Systems; Reservoir Engineering; Well Control; Drilling Technology; Well Engineering; Pipeline Engineering; Offshore and Ocean Technology; Offshore Engineering; Subsea Engineering; Well Completion Technology; Petroleum Fluids; Mud Engineering; Engineering Design; Design of Rotating Machines; Refinery Design and Operations; Thermal Power (Gas Turbine Option); Environmental Engineering; Corrosion Engineering; Instrumentation; Material Engineering; Metrology; Metallurgical Engineering; Health Safety and Environment; Oil & Gas Safety; Oil & Gas Processing; Oil & Gas Management; Petro-physics; Project Management; Production Engineering; Basic Geo-science; Geology & Surveying; Geophysics; Data & Document Management; Information Technology; Telecommunications & Networks; Current Oil & Gas Tutorial Questions; Past PTDF Questions; Oil & Gas Videos; and many more How to order for the Package? Pay the sum of N5, 000 into the Name: ONOSE OGHENEVWOGAGA. 1. GTBank, Account No: 0031458064, 2. Fidelity Bank, Account No: 6012896845. Then text your name, bank & teller number with your email address to 08075912957. Your package will be sent to you through courier services immediately after confirmation of payment. Also include the course you applied for in the text message, this will help us give you materials related to your applied course. OR, You come to our office with your bank teller to pick up your package @ COMMUNITY WEALTH PROJECT, Flat 5, Yellow Twin Building, Behind Osubi Trade Fair Complex, Osubi, Delta state. Email: [email protected] GSM: 08075912957

is d list of successful applicant for d ptdf oversea scholarship exam for 2012/13 session out?

@frankknight, just keep checking on the PTDF website Welcome to The Petroleum Technology Development Fund and also be praying for the stability of Nigeria.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast