+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

Re: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

@ possibility! U b thief o...

Go nd hug transformer@possibility also go ur mum it will do u a great gud , scammer

It has become imperative for me to clarify this issue, although I am not surprised at all these negative comments because so many people have bastardized the internet, however that does not mean that everybody on the internet are scammers.

For those thinking that I am a scam should call this number 07060956891 to verify from this guy in Lagos who paid into our FIDELITY BANK account that same day (Monday 19/Dec./2011) this info was pasted on naijahotjobs. We sent his package through his email the following day after confirmation was made, when we noticed that not all the documents could attached due to large size we notified him, and immediately we packaged everything in a CD and send it to him through AGOFURE MOTORS from Warri for him to pick it up in Yaba, Lagos with the parcel details we sent to him.

I believe some of you in Lagos can volunteer to call him (07060956891) and arrange with him to verify all these. His Bank teller is with him and it was dated, the parcel carried AGOFURE MOTORS receipt with date too. The parcel was registered in AGOFURE MOTORS in Warri and I believe Lagos branch will register it too when they received it. Please go see things for yourself and if it is possible you can still verify from AGOFURE MOTORS too.

Like I said earlier, not everybody on the internet is a scam. People buy a lot of things through the internet today, let us utilise it instead of abusing it. I am not saying you should not critisize but let your critism be constructive and void of insult and abuses.

One thing is certain here, We can't sell what we don't have. Please note that whenever you are in Warri, feel free to call on us to see if we can be of help to you.
    Thank you.

I want to thank everyone in this forum that commented on the above topic, your comments made us to understand you better. We do appreciate them. Also we thank those that ordered our packages, please do maintain the communication flow between us. In addition, we want you to watch out for more of our packages that will benefit you.

Finally, as you celebrate this season God will shower you with His WAVES OF GLORY that will silent your mockers in Jesus Name. Amen!
    Happy celebration.

Hi, guys! Please, as regards the 2012 PTDF scholarship test, does anyone have any reading material(s) or past questions on environmental engineering or health safety and Environment? I also need general past questions.

Kindly send to my e-mail: [email protected] You can call me at 08032776010, 08057851560. I await your swift response. Thank you. IFEDIORA.

Hi, guys! Please, as regards the 2012 PTDF scholarship test, does anyone have any reading material(s) or past questions on environmental engineering or health safety and Environment? I also need general past questions.

Kindly send to my e-mail: [email protected] You can call me at 08032776010, 08057851560. I await your swift response. Thank you. IFEDIORA.

No be small in o. POSSIBILITY----nice wrk out dia. but me get Many PTDF materials in various fieids and av bin givin them out ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE. I hop dis wont spoil ur market o. Guyzz dt av sent these materialssss can testify to dt. Guyssss--- u can alwys send in ur request to [email protected] for a free delivery into ur email. ONE LUV NAIJA. API XMASSSSSSSSSSS

@Possibility, Jobseeker's money are hard-earned & given the experiences of past scammers, it is not out of place to think like thomas: "won't believe until touched". As a result, one will ask; (1) How genuine are your claims (2) Ho does the materials measure up to the purchasing price?

@adeyemicrown, I love your charity work but I want to ask if you've ever been on any oil and gas facility/platform or have you done any training, & how many people have made it with your free package. I asked because I worked in the oil and gas sector and I know the worth of these information, also most successful PTDF scholars have used them coupled with their input of hard-work. May I also inform you that we are introducing our clients to successful PTDF Scholars for further guide

@EJconnect, Our goal is to see that most people are empowered through this PTDF scholarship, but if you think what we are giving is too expensive, please bear with us because we spend money too for logistics, and please Watch out for more of our packages. Thanks and Goodluck to you all.

I am not saying POSSIBILITY is a fraud or is not fraud..honestly speaking, I do not have an iota of idea. However, many of my fellow PTDF scholars got the scholarship without having to pay a dime. I got the materials I used through the good people of Naijahotjobs absolutely FREE. You should pay if ur convictions tell u to and yes, 5000 naira is not too small an amount of money to pay for GOOD materials. But are these materials really good or good enough? No idea guys.

Meanwhile, in a bid not to derail this thread and not to 'spoil' the business of another man, I will open a thread where we can discuss the ptdf exams format. You may also want to leave your email addresses in this NEW thread so that l could 'offload' all the materials I have into your box. The new thread will be titled "PTDF OSS 2012" . You may check it out.

The materials I have are strictly on Applied instrumentation and control. There has been a little change in this year's course list but I have no idea how that will affect the exams. For example CONTROL SYSTEMS used to be called applied instrumentation and control.
    I also wish to state that no one material is a panacea to winning the scholarship...I look to seeing you at the other side.

@olusayo4, I appreciate your comment and I want everyone to note that success comes with responsibility. So if you have all the materials, you must study them just like the biblical passage "STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE...". Also, I am not against free gift but I know that my package is solid because it has been tested and trusted. You can please call one of our client in Lagos whose GSM number is pasted above to confirm the authenticity of what we offered him. Note, that if you can understand the fundamentals of the course you applied, then you are half way through in getting the scholarship.

Watch for more of our packages that will benefit you..... Thank you

Watch out for "Pre PTDF Exam Guide Forum" coming up in Warri very soon. We are bringing Some PTDF Scholars to give out their secret codes and formulae. Please note that your response will determine the success of this forum, and details will be communicated in due course. Thank you.

see hammer. No need to pay 5000 naira if you ask me. Google is your friend.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast