+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

Re: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

do you have materials on "Basin evolution and dynamics" and "petroleum geosciences"? please give me details here [email protected]

@owenlyn1, you refused to come to Warri to collect your free PACKAGE but you want me to send it to you in Abuja with my money, I wonder the way you reason. You better wake up from your slumber cos you don't have much time. Well you have the right to depend on your free materials like you said earlier on, or you come to Warri to collect your free package with a proof that you are owenlyn1, or you order for your package just like every other person. GOODLUCK

@BSF, Samuel Woody & Jayney, I have responded to your questions, you can check your emails. GOODLUCK to you all.

Pls wats the cost of the material? I sty in lagos and wen can i get it

Pls I am in nid of PTDF past question on energy system engineering and chemical engineering related fields..please who has shld kindly forward to me via [email protected] a brother.God bless u.

@Oando, you can get your package in less than 48 hours after your payment is confirmed. Your package in a CD format will be dispatched immediately we confirm your payment, through AGOFURE MOTORS en-route to Lagos from Warri. You can then pick it up the following day either at their park in Jibowu-Yaba or Mile-2. Follow the instruction below to get your package as soon as possible.

How to order for the Package? Pay the sum of N5, 000 into the Name: ONOSE OGHENEVWOGAGA.@ GTBank, Account No: 0031458064
    or Fidelity Bank, Account No: 6012896845.
    Then text your name, bank & teller number, your state of residence with your email address to 08075912957. Your package will be sent to you immediately after confirmation of payment. Also include the course you applied for in the text message, this will help us give you materials related to your applied course.

I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone that ordered our "PTDF Exam Made Easy" package from Lagos, Benin, Onitsha, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Warri, etc and also those of you that called us from different cities to make enquiries. I will not forget my man in naijahotjobs with the user name (owenlyn1), I want to say that your critism has really made me to live up to the challenge but please be constructive next time. FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL ALL RIDE ON THE "WAVES OF GLORY" COME SATURDAY 18, FEBRUARY 2012....................ONOSE OGHENEVWOGAGA

I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone that ordered our "PTDF Exam Made Easy" package from Lagos, Benin, Onitsha, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Warri, etc and also those of you that called us from different cities to make enquiries. I will not forget my man in naijahotjobs with the user name (owenlyn1), I want to say that your critism has really made me to live up to the challenge but please be constructive next time. FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL ALL RIDE ON THE "WAVES OF GLORY" COME SATURDAY 18, FEBRUARY 2012 ...........ONOSE OGHENEVWOGAGA

I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone that ordered our "PTDF Exam Made Easy" package from Lagos, Benin, Onitsha, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Warri, etc and also those of you that called us from different cities to make enquiries. I will not forget my man in naijahotjobs with the user name (owenlyn1), I want to say that your critism has really made me to live up to the challenge but please be constructive next time. FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL ALL RIDE ON THE "WAVES OF GLORY" COME SATURDAY 18, FEBRUARY 2012 ...........ONOSE OGHENEVWOGAGA

"PTDF Exam Made Easy" this season is hereby closed.....Watchout for "What Happen After PTDF Exam"............GOD BLESS YOU.

hello,how do i get a copy frm u?pls send me a mail via [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345