+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

PTDF Exam Made Easy.

Dear prospective PTDF Scholars,

Do you know that PTDF is planning to stop the Oversea Scholarship Scheme?
    Do you know that you can be among the successful candidates that will make it this time?
    Do you also know that passing the PTDF exams is not just mere wish but hard work & sacrifice?
    Are you still aware that one of the secrets of passing the PTDF Scholarship Exam is to have a Pre-Knowledge of the course you applied for?

The challenge now is; How prepared are you for the PTDF exam, if you are to write it today?
    Remember that PREPARATION + OPPORTUNITY = SUCCESS.

This is why we are presenting to you a “PTDF Made Easy Package”, to prepare you for the exam. In this “PTDF Made Easy Package”, you will discover the entire process involved in Oil & Gas Production, the Personnel and Equipment used, as well as the safety measures to take when in the Field. It contains different detailed Oil & Gas Operations, Formulae, and Questions with Answers. These packages are in PDF files; Power Point Presentations as well as Videos which make it easier for you to digest.

Why do you need this package
    ? You need this package because it will equip you for the PTDF exam, it will expose you to the Oil & Gas industry, it has been used by successful PTDF Scholars and it is relatively cheap.

Who need this package
    ? This package is highly recommended for engineering and geo-sciences graduates seeking PTDF Scholarship in the Oil & Gas related courses.

What is the Content of this package
    ? These packages are fully loaded and the Fields include:
    Engineering Fundamentals;
    Petroleum Operations Formulae;
    Petroleum Technology;
    Reservoir Engineering;
    Well Control;
    Drilling Technology; Well Engineering; Well Completion Technology; Petroleum Fluids; Mud Engineering; Engineering Design; Environmental Engineering; Corrosion Engineering; Instrumentation; Material Engineering; Metrology; Metallurgical Engineering; Oil & Gas Safety;
    Oil & Gas Processing;
    Oil & Gas Management;
    Petro-physics; Project Management; Production Engineering; Basic Geo-science; Geology & Surveying; Geophysics; Data & Document Management; Information Technology; Telecommunications & Networks; Current Oil & Gas Tutorial Questions; Past PTDF Questions;
    Oil & Gas Videos; and many more
    How to order for the Package
    ?
    Pay the sum of N5, 000 into the Name: ONOSE OGHENEVWOGAGA. 1. GTBank, Account No: 0031458064 2. Fidelity Bank, Account No: 6012896845.
    Then text your name, bank & teller number with your email address to 08075912957. Your package will be sent to your email address immediately after confirmation of payment. Also include the course you applied for in the text message, this will help us give you materials related to your applied course.

OR,

You come to our office with your bank teller to pick up your package @ COMMUNITY WEALTH PROJECT, Flat 5, Yellow Twin Building, Behind Osubi Trade Fair Complex, Osubi, Delta state.
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08075912957

Re: PTDF Exam Made Easy.

How to order for the Package? Pay the sum of N5, 000 into the Name: ONOSE OGHENEVWOGAGA. 1. GTBank, Account No: 0031458064
    2. Fidelity Bank, Account No: 6012896845.

Then text your name, bank & teller number with your email address to 08075912957. Your package will be sent to your email address immediately after confirmation of payment. Also include the course you applied for in the text message, this will help us give you materials related to your applied course.

OR,

You come to our office with your bank teller to pick up your package @ COMMUNITY WEALTH PROJECT, Flat 5, Yellow Twin Building, Behind Osubi Trade Fair Complex, Osubi, Delta state.
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08075912957

U are mad. Thunder fire your head. See dis mumu o. U want to turn millionaire midnite. Pls dont mind dis idiot. If u wanna give, give for free or go to transformer. Nonsense and rubbish. If u are eventually successful in scaming someone, u will regret it and see the repercussion later in life. Fucking Nicompoop scallywag

I support jarre... If you want to make money, then work for it... Even a 350 pages printed GMAT Textbook with an attached DVD cost just 2,200. Yet you want to offer soft copies of educational materials at a higher price? That is wicked, heartless & greedy... It is a good vision & business proposal you've got, so I won't write you off just like that. But I'll advise that you produce printed copies & burn the videos into CD/DVD like other educational materials & moderate the price... Do a good cost analysis for your product, don't just fix price... This will also make you self employed as well as an employer as you'll have to employ marketers for your product... I realy wish you've this stock in solid form, I'd have been among the 1st buyers/users of your product. Best Wishes.

@Possibility: have you ever write the PTDF exams? Yes or No? If yes, did you pass? If yes then drop this materials for honourable forumites to benefit from it so that we pray for you to get a good job in upstream oil and gas sector if NO then your materials are irrelavant and they will misguide instead of guiding us so please think again this forum is meant to help eachother for free not to scam people. A word is enough for a wise.

you appear to reside in delta right...you are threading on the footpath of your clueless and the rougue u have as governor....does it mean no good thing can come of dat delta state rather than scammers..frm ibori to uduaghan,now u re on course

i still dey laugh una.Most of my friends that passed d ptdf exam did not go through all these.They studied basic engineering courses in line with their field of studies and prayed for favour.

For those taking instrumentation get a book on basic instrumentation and learn about pressure and pressure gauges, setpoint and basic things instrumentation like temperature. Also know the units and how to convert between units e.g from atmospheric pressure to guage pressure. After studying gmat for many hours, I picked up an instrument material the night before the test and the next morning. I passed. Some of the questions I did not know but I used the units to dimension them.

Please and please, i am not here to trade insult but for the record "success comes with a price and only those who are ready to pay succeed". After all PTDF scholarship is not for everybody, but for those who paid the price of sacrifice and hard-work. You can ask any successful PTDF scholars.

Also for those complaining about the price, please find out how much oil & gas information cost most especially the list of the packages we have. And for your information those who know the value ordered yesterday and we have delivered their packages to their emails with their videos & other info packaged in CD already sent to them through corrier services.

@Moderator, you said ".....they studied basic engineering courses and their field of studies and prayed for favour", this was stated as having a pre-knowledge of the course and if you check the content of our package the number one is ENGINEERING FUNDAMENTALS.

Most times I wonder how some people would just talk without verifying their facts. While others would want to get everything for free, please their is no free lunch anywhere.
    Imagine you wanting PTDF to give you scholarship worth 24,000 pounds (about N6million) without you doing anything, I wonder how that will be possible.

@onyewechristian, I am not here to talk politics but one thing I know is that there are people with GREAT MINDS in Delta state just like every other states in Nigeria and please note that good things have emerged from Delta state and more are still coming. Watchout you will see more.

Finally, I suggest that people should work on their minds because "you can be whatever you want to be, and achieve whatever you want to achieve" its just a function of the mind. Do not let your poverty mentality rub you off your destiny. Those who know the value of our information package are already paying for it, why don't you join them to know if it is a scam or not.

To succeed is a choice, and to fail is a choice too. The choice is yours. And do not forget this; the PTDF scholarship may not be for you. Thank you.

@Possibility: Well thought out & planned response but I still advice you to refer to my previous post on this subject because I doubt if anyone has paid for your product as claimed. You said success is all about paying the price & I wonder why you don't deem it necessary to produce your products in hard copy so people will have value for their money... Once again, good response but read my last comment again...

who is this clown called possibility? are u such a dumb muppet??

@catchdwind, thanks for your advice but we have already done that. We have sent some emails & we dispatched some CD's to those we called to send their Postal address because not all the files could attached due to their size. Thanks once again.

Please and please, every one should be patient to see if someone reports me as a scam before you people crucify me. I can't sell what I don't have. Thank you.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast