+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PTDF Authentication of Indigeneship

Re: PTDF Authentication of Indigeneship

Why is everyone paniking bcos of this? pls my fellow guys cool down no shaking at allllllll am too from delta and no shaking what so ever!!!!
    J

Names of scholars from Oyo State were announced in the news like three times this week. The State government has requested that if you are a scholar from Oyo State, you need to come for documentation so that they can send a letter to PTDF that you are a confirmed Oyo State indigene.

If you are a scholar and you are from oyo state, kindly find your way to the Governor's office ohhhhhhhh.......

Oyo oni baje...obaje ti.....

MPR

I have just been reliably informed by a PTDF mgmt staff that the verification is for ALL states! Better to be safe than sorry!

@MPR, Thanks, My state Cross River is having LGA Elections, government offices are virtually empty. For those from Kogi, Contact you will have to go to lokoja or better stil mail Jude on [email protected] for more info.

plz stop the agitation. i was in the batch 3 and the advice is: if your state has not contacted you, then your local government letter of identification is just adequate. plz, stop raising and dust start preparing for your departure bcos (according to a ptdf staff) ptdf could call you today, for your visa and flight ticket with a departure date of tomoro!

MPR

Do we get them from our individual States or State Liaison Offices in Abuja?

MPR

It is only wise to protect urself before the deadline cos 4 dis naija wey we dey, nothing is impossible!

@All, It seems guys from the 3rd batch of the induction programme are not really bothered about this Indigeneship thing, all the once i spoke to are of the opinion that if you did not recieve a mail, then all is well with you. According to them, so says the PTDF Staffs at the Induction. Those from the 1st and 3rd batch should please try as much as possible to send their contacts to <[email protected]>, (he has the 2nd batch list of contacts) to enable us have a solid database for info dissemination.

For Scholars waiting for the 4th batch, get all your state of origin confirmation as soon as possible before tuesday as PTDF often call batches on tuesdays for induction. I was told the state of origin screening is a directive from UK home office; part of the visa application in Nigeria.
    Q

Quote Originally Posted by NigerDeltaMan
    For Scholars waiting for the 4th batch, get all your state of origin confirmation as soon as possible before tuesday as PTDF often call batches on tuesdays for induction. I was told the state of origin screening is a directive from UK home office; part of the visa application in Nigeria.
    I DNT THINK THINK THAT A STATE OF ORIGIN SCREENIN IS REQUIRED BY THE HOME OFFICE,I SUBMITTED MY VISA APPLICATION WITHOUT ONE AND MY VISA APPLICATION WAS SUCCESSFULL.THINK ABOUT IT;Y WOULD THEY (BRITISH)BE BOTHERED,ALL I FEEL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THAT U AINT GONNA BE A BURDEN TO THIER ECONOMY

It is better to clear oneself so as to prove every doubting thomas wrong! Don't give your state oppurtunity to do runs with you. All the best!

pls my beloveth brethrens, when is the next application of PTDF Msc is coming up? I love to u successful ones
    What you say about me is none of my bizness!!!! Get dat!!!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12