+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PTDF Authentication of Indigeneship

PTDF Authentication of Indigeneship

A PTDF press release was aired on NTA's network news requesting for Authentication of Indegeneship from all state governments for MSc scholars before the 31st of August. Kindly follow this up with your various state governments to avoid forfeiture of the offer. I believe scholars can start by finding out who was the focal person that got the mail to be actioned from each state.

Re: PTDF Authentication of Indegeneship

Man this is serious, how can they make such mistake. You mean they want to authenticate people that claim other state with less competition or what?
    Any person that secure the a LG certificate is qualified to be in that LG what so ever. The corruption is a two way thing, even the Local Council are involved.
    So, they should forget that authentication and allow Nigerians to move forward. They should remember that its Lack of Jobs that made graduates to participate in arm robbery in Nigerian highways nowadays.
    Q

Re: PTDF Authentication of Indegeneship

This is one seriously unnecessary move that will end up disqualifying over 70% of the candidates. I seriously doubt if my state has my name in any database.

Re: PTDF Authentication of Indigeneship

Guys,
    I just got a mail from my state's (Anambra) liaison office that i should report to their office in Abuja as soon as possible for verification of LG inline with PTDF.
    Check ur mails to know if ur liaison office has contacted you. If not, find them in Abuja to verify ur details. I cant the mail cos am using WAP phone, but it just basically says that i should come to their office to verify myself.

Guys, this is not for all scholars. It was explained that some state governments requested that all scholars from their state governments...so mails were being sent to the affected scholars. if you do not receive a mail from PTDF requesting for your state government to authenticate your indigineship, then you are not affected. This is has confirmed from PTDF Office.

Please dont let us set the house in uproar.

This is not for all scholars please. I confirmed from PTDF and it was explained that some state government requested for their scholars to come and authnticate their indigineship. If your state is affected, you will receive a mail from either your state liasion office or PTDF,if not then you are not affected. Please dont let us set the house into confusion oh. I am a scholar too and i confirmed the information from PTDF. Guys, relax. It is well.

@sureboy, thanks for clearing the air.

@Sureboy, That was exactly what i heard on air, thanks all the same, remember the Induction was in batches and i presume you were in the fist batch, nothing of such was mentioned to those in the second batch. I guess your explanation is well grounded because no one in my state governors office or the Scholarship board in the state ministry of Education was in the know of such developments. I kindly urge all scholars to join the facebook page PTDF OSS 2010/2011.

PTDF can perfectly check our states of origin through our previous respective universities as well as WAEC data bases. Young minds tends to be sincere in Nigeria than when older.
    That can speed the process of the verification and fairness to all.

I second the initiative but this is the work of Federal Character Commission Abuja not PTDF!!!!
    Q

if you are a scholar, join the facebook page of PTDF OSS 2010/2011 at least for networking sake...if you stand alone, you fall alone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sureboy21
    This is not for all scholars please. I confirmed from PTDF ......
    @sureboy
    I really hope u are right

PTDF office is just a phone call away if you are in doubt.......

Has anyone heard anything as regards authentication for Delta state OSS scholars?
    I live in PH but will go to Asaba on Monday for confirmation that our names have been cleared by our state Govt.

Interested scholars should have their letters of identification ready in their e-mail boxes. If I succeed on monday, I will put up a message on this thread for all LGA IDs to be sent to my mail box for submission.

Better still, If we have someone presently residing at Asaba, Pls, assist us by making some moves around.

We have limited time and very short notice.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast