+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF help

PTDF help

Can some1 pls tell me if one can proceed to d nxt stage of application witout properly uplaod d credentrials and where exactly are we to put our transripts on d form

Re: PTDF help

offcourse u can move on witout completely filling up a section, wit ur pin, u can always come back to edit ur profile.

then, i didnt upload my transcript o, cos i didnt find anywhere to do dat. plsss other housemates should confirm this lets be sure.

Please, i successfully uploaded my documents and finished the application early in d january but wen i wanted to update my data today, it did not show as if i uploaded any doc. I dont know if it shows same like this for all. Pls House Reply, im bothered.

@odianose13, i encountered the same issue as well. i re-uploaded all my docs in other
    to be on safe side. you know there is a disclaimer by ptdf that they wont take responsibility
    for any doc lost using the website.

Re-help ptdf.

Fellow house mate, this problem of uploading is almost every body. Like my case , i uploaded which showed document is uploaded successfully. But i could not view any document as to confirm that. But i know as one click upload document, another page opened entirely.i think we should inform PTDF of these challenges. More contributions needed.

I guess PTDF is a little bit with the web design, but my advice for all applicants is that verify each step from 1 to 14 and at the upload step, re-upload your files (it won't duplicate if you have already done that, but the new upload will replace the former ones). Check your essay for typo errors as well as grammar errors, make all amends as may be necessary and submit with prayers.
    I wish us all the very best!!!

About the transcript, since there's no provision for upload, I think request for it will come with the invitation for test, that one should bring it along to the test centre

dear house mates , i sent a mail to ptdf about the uploading wahala, they replied that those documents are meant 4 thier viewing and you after it has said documents successfully uploaded.thanks.

+ Reply