+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ONE PTDF SCRATCH CARD AVAILABLE FOR N1000

ONE PTDF SCRATCH CARD AVAILABLE FOR N1000

DEAR HOUSE,

LAST YEAR I ASKED A RELATIVE OF MINE TO HELP PURCHASE THE ABOVE SCRATCH CARDS IN A LESS DENSELY POPULATED TOWN, FOR MYSELF AND A FEW FRIENDS.

I HAVE DONE SAME AGAIN THIS YEAR BUT NOW I HAVE JUST ONE LEFT SO WHO EVER IS INTERESTED SHOULD GET IN TOUCH AND IN EXCHANGE I'L ACCEPT A CALL CARD OF SAME VALUE FOR THE SCRATCH CARD DETAILS.

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF THIS CARD FOR APPLICATION PURPOSES AND NOT TO RE-SELL.

GOD BLESS!!!

Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Re: ONE PTDF SCRATCH CARD AVAILABLE FOR N1000

pls, can u inbox me your number if it's still available?

@InGodITrust...I'm sorry to disappoint you. I had a call immediately I made this post from a few members of this forum who had my phone details, hence the first caller gets it.

I have received more calls and I really want to help so I'l try and leave a line within the week on whether I can find some cards. I positively think there'l be cards but by this weekend I should have an idea how many I can lay my hands on.

Cheers!

Criminal. Na so una de start

Quote Originally Posted by Dflame
    Criminal. Na so una de start
    Watch your posts my dear and be more constructive next time.

@Dflame...you know what...? It is your father and your mother that are criminals and I'm sure they're still in jail for giving birth to the most irrelevant thing they ever called a child.

I wish I had access to you I would have made sure you're given a physical beating to squeeze that dirty mouth of yours.

You are an example of all the bastards that come on this forum to insult people with good intentions. If you see a scammer trying to rip you off you'l stupidly relinquish all your savings but here I am trying to help people genuinely get the ptdf scratch cards for exactly the same value and you're calling me 'criminal' without reason.

Do you have an idea how many scratch cards I've acquired and sent to people who I know would find it difficult getting within their crowded locations?...did you even think before coming online to type that insult.

I am disgusted by scums like you coming to infiltrate this forum but I am also very gutted I can't lay my hands on you to correct an impression...

Just beware and watch your back because that insult will haunt you all your wretched life.

PS
    I'm a christian but I totally feel no remorse for this public rant and will even do more if I ever get a chance to see your ugly face!!!

@Dflame,
    You should have at least confirm peaceofpeace's post before your insults and besides, I didn't expect a graduate like you to respond like that.
    FYI, peaceofpeace is one of the trusted guys on NHJ and you can confirm that on his previous posts and even his status (Admin moderator). Just take it easy next time. God bless you.

@peaceofpeace,
    I understand how painful it can't be when someone accuses those with good intentions wrongly. Please, just take it easy with him. I think I've received such insult before myself on this forum. Just forgive him.
    In the meantime, please, I'll greatly appreciate if u can send me a message here on send an email to [email protected] whenever you get new sets of scratch cards. I really really really need it bcoz I'm applying for a PhD scholarship.
    I'll be expecting your message. God bless you bro.

@peaceofpeace,

Thanks a million.
    Imagine someone trying to sell it for 3000naira.

Very annoying.

+ Reply