+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

Re: TO PROSPECTIVE PTDF SCHOLARS(2010/2011)

imagine.......
    i meant ..

ozone...tanks for ur help we are greatful.....

LG4KK what did you say about Lynbaby one of the boy friends was eying me...LOL
    one of those things......

Men you get mind oh you traveling that late...? you dont have my blessings at all....LOL
    God sees his own ppl and protect em am sure that is why you are smilling today..!!!!

Lynbaby hope am not putting any heat on your head but was that what happened? you guys where at you...LOL?

When are we expecting results..... Though the enjayjude, neddylinks ppl have not writing theirs?
    neddylinks are you there?

ha...ha...haaaaaaaa.........so they wer eyen u, greedy boys, they had her all to themselves and were still not content....anyways for the traveln, i didnt want u to spend money on any hotel bills jor........it would hav been tooo much to ask..dat early just save the money until i visit u in JOS.........i wont forget to come wit my bullet proof vest.

OZONE...again & niaga & again & niaga & again....i say tank u. u cant phantom hw greatful i am..............

LOL dont forget ur B.P helmet oh noh that was then you need bomb proof now in Jos. LOL...

House mates where una de... Na so??

To our owerri mates...enjay et al.....wishing you guys a successful outing!

@LG4KK and BENYX6 hey! hey! hey! my boyfriends ke?? mehn dose guys are my childhood friends dat would give anytin 2 protect me anyday, anytime and i'll do same 4 dem............lol....anyway we came 2geda so dey had to make sure i was safe thru'out bcos of my economic importance.LOLZZZZZZZZZ
    Anyway it was nice meeting u guys and BENY u r safe as long as u dnt try to kidnap me.............lol
    wish all of us d best and keep d faith alive no matter wat.God is on the throne

My very own people, how una dey? I must first of all say a BIG thank you to everyone that stood by us after the initial Owerri mess up. Ozone, U r the BOMB (@Benyx: do they still make such comments in Jos? Lol!). . . PTDF worry me, no be small. . . After the initial trip and all the expenses incurred on transportation and hotel bills, I suddenly got an sms from them around 9:30pm on Tuesday, 29th, asking me to be in Owerri by Thursday, 31st, to write the test. I immediately contacted two of my boss at work and she encouraged me to go, saying she would cover me (aint that divine?). That was how I made it to Owerri for the second missionary journey!

As for the exam itself, God dey! Imagine writing an exam and thanking God that U didn't overbear Urself reading to a pulp, cuz no matter what I read in my field of Computer Science, I would never have come across the field these guys brought questions from; Telecoms Engineering! Well, since I heard there aint negative marking style, I made sure I attempted every question (thank God say na obj sef. Lol)

Itz all good sha. I did my best in the area I could; General Paper, and left the other area that I couldn't to God; Telecoms Engineering.

God dey!

@enjayjude,
    Who told u there won't be negative marking? It is stated categorically in the instruction page before the actual test that wrong answer attracts mark subtraction in as much as correct answer will attract marks. General paper is 30% while Specialized field is 70%.
    That is the strategy they used last year.

@eeguru:
    Oh well, U were lucky to have seen an instruction page, I was only shown a login page, then the test. I heard the "no negative marking" from people. Itz all good though. The fact remains that I wasnt tested in my field, which means NA GOD HAND E DEY!

@enjayjude:
    Dont worry, you will make it whether negative marking or not. Your selfless service is highly appreciated in this forum. God will surely reward you for your effort.

enjay u've said it all....it is well!
    Result will soon be released....let's all be positive and hope for the best.

@Eeguru: Thanks for Ur prayers.
    @Ozone: Yeah, it is well.

+ Reply
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast