+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

Re: TO PROSPECTIVE PTDF SCHOLARS(2010/2011)

My people how far?
    So how did it go....lol?

@Ozone Republic: is it possible to write PTDF test from any center other than where you have been invited since it is online? Thanks.
    G

I have no idea brother.....sorry about that.

ozone republic, i was embarrased ,i applied for PSCM..........supply chain mgt,but to my greatest disgust,there were no questions on pscm which i applied and prepared for on questioning the ptdf people ,they said ah..sorry o...just pick any1 and answer, d fault is from ptdf......
    they didnt upload pscm.....so dat was my ordeal but to God be all the glory for every works out for his children.

Lg himself....the most important thing is that you have done your best. Just relax bro. Check your inbox and get back to me ok.

@Ozone: To say we were stunned and embarrassed is an understatement unfit to describe how we felt when, after waiting for about 4 hours in FUTOwerri Centre, Imo, we were told that the test couldn't hold again and had to be rescheduled!
    Many of us, including my humble self, traveled down to the east, from Lagos, just for this test. Considering the cost of transporting one's self there, cost of feeding, hotel bills paid (for two nights, as it applies to me), and TIME and human effort all expended for this course, I'm forced to ask; what next? Can our monies be reimbursed, somehow, anyhow? How possible and feasible will it be for them to organize a separate test for ONLY Owerri centre? Will we be asked to re-journey back to Owerri for this same test? Or will it be organized based on your location, since it is an computer (internet) based test? Considering that it was announced over the radio, on the 7pm network news yesterday, that the test was successfully conducted nationwide, is it best we contact PTDF through the same email address they used in sending out the invitation, to inform them (just in case they don't know) of what happened in Owerri Centre?

It will be fair if the house also responded to this (as I didn't want to start a separate thread for this), though it seems majority of the house wasn't affected by this. What concerns one should concern all.

Thanks.

These and many other questions keep bugging my mind, even as I find time to relax after a stressful weekend, in preparation for the working week ahead.

The situation at hand is not encouraging at all considering the resources people committed to the exam.
    No system is perfect though but the mishap as it were, I think is rather unfortunate.
    From the look of things, I think a reassessment is likely to take place.
    Let's rest our case in the hands of fate and providence good people and watch events unfold.
    Cheer up people...all hope is not lost!

Hay House...... LOL. Well thanks Ozone for all you have done its really appreciated and i tell you God will bless you. This house is not just a virtual one but real cos at least i was able to meet with LG4KK, lynbaby. Well the fault is that of cinfores which was the consultants that handled the examination on behalf of PTDF. I saw my course Computer Science but sad enough the questions where for Engineering and physics. Two of the supervisors who studied computer science noticed that, they tried to help me by solving some questions and we kept on skipping till the last question and none was for computer science because. They quietly said Sorry my dear and walked away. LG4KK had to tell me to just do my best and leave.

Lynbaby i did not see you again b4 i left am sorry about that sha bt i know we will see soon some how.LOL

enjayjude Am so sorry about what happened to you. Its not acceptable but you have to find some way to take it. I am sure that they will be arranging the test for you guys soon. I was to write mine by 1pm but did around 5:45 pm. Once again sorry about that.

Yeah it was nice meeting LG4KK AND BENYX6 though we cldnt see after d exam........i ended up writing environmental engr which i wasnt prepared 4........na God hand everytin dey nw o..........cos d conditions under which d exam was taken weren't favourable at all
    Anyhow success to us all

Lynbaby... See why we need God... We all studied but now ...its God's time to step in. LOL remember God's time is the best.

LG4KK i rang your phone you did not pick hope your fine?LOL

it was nice meetn benyx nd lynbaby,nice peps i must say...........benyx almost made me forget i had to write an exam that day,we talked for hours,from abt 10am tilll we went in for the exams...around 6pm. for lynbaby her boyfriends didnt allow us the glamour of her presence ,dey just surround am..like were ant see sugar.but we occassional got her smiles. benyx was the only silver lining on saturday....ben u toooooooo much. nd housemates benyx is actually a computer whiz kid......he was waiting to slaugther ptdf....on anytin concerning,as if they new....i had to beg him to stand up nd summit....sinc it was getting late....

benyx,u should hav aske me when i got to asaba that nite..........12midnite...on geting to that umuahia park no bus to onitsha so i took the only bus going to owerri,luckingly frm there i got one going to onitsha...nd at onitsha the last bus for the day was just abt leaving to asaba it was truely divine,remember we talked abt how dangerous onitsha is at nite,i was dead scared, broda but God saw me tru.sorry i didnt take ur cal i was still in recovery sleep that morning.

LG4KK , tanks for ur help,we are greatful................

+ Reply
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast