+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PTDF 2010/2011 scholars

PTDF 2010/2011 scholars

The latest from PTDF is that we should get an attestation letter from our respective schools...
    My question is this, should we collect it and bring it along during induction or should we post it to them?
    What do u guys feel?

Re: PTDF 2010/2011 scholars

@Ozone,
    Somebody posted this topic few weeks ago and people gave their different views as usual. Personally, I submit mine during induction since the letter will be used to process visa.

Do you know if they have gotten admission 4 all? I heard they are finding it difficult securing admission for all.

Read your letter very well. it stated that the attestation letter will be needed during your Visa processing so take it along with you when you are going for induction.

yes Admission is somehow difficult bcos the test was conducted a bit late and other petroleum industries are sending their workers and scholars for further studies into the UK as well.

One good advise, try and look for a place yourself incase of PTDF inabilty to get you one.

Best of luck.

@mancunian
    seconded! the letter will be relevant during the induction ceremony for Visa Applicaltion.

@abelleonson,
    They have not, if you can get one for youself, better. dont wait for them o coz on that day of induction, you might start hearing another news.
    or better still go to ABJ yourself to find out the situation of things. These guys are seriously busy and they dont have any time to attend to mails or even receive calls for inquiries.
    Verbum sapienti...

S

guyz.is it possible to find out if they have secured an admission for u?

@abelleonson: If you go to abuja Mr. Wariso can look it up and tell you if u have an offer. As far as I know, he has secured for so many and some are still in the process. And I should state that what they are busy doing is to secure the admision for every one before the induction which is in august (as Mr Wariso said)
    @johnnycage: yes, but you have to go there, or send someone with your details.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

guys.chk ur mail box.theres something from wariso

yes i got my letter , went to Mrs dupe's office and she told me that the letter will be used during the visa interview, so i had to go back with mine

Hello guys, i want to believe from the topic to all your reponse written on this forum so far, you are among the successful ones for this yr PTDF scholarship, pls i'll like to ask for a favour from anyone of you who could help your fellow broda wit any material or info that could be of help, since i have interest to sit for that of next yr...i'll also be be grateful if any of you will accept to be my mentor...pls this is my mail [email protected] all, i wish you guys all the best

Please house when is the induction? We are the seconded PTDF Nigerian International Scholars? Lol. I think students could have secured their admission in a Uk school of their choice, by themselves without having to wait for PTDF. And they would present their admission to PTDF and all PTDF does is to pay for the fees. I have friends who secured their admission into the Uk, to Imperial and Manchester, even before taking the PTDF test and they presented their admission letter to PTDF, so PTDF didn't need to secure any admission for them other than to pay their fees. I just hope those coming would learn this and we would secure proper knowledge in all our life endeavours! :P

@Onojalynk, this is all I have, but make sure you study these and scout for more. Tested on General Paper, current affairs and a area of specialization test. You know the new format is objective, so use your discretion in studying with this material, as it contains some theory.

@dee2ydeex, thks very much for ur help, pple like u will neva lack helper...pls if you don't mind, i'll like you to be my mentor...dis is my mail [[email protected]] pls i'll be hoping to here from you

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast