+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: OFFICIAL:2011 PTDF OS SCHOLARS...

OFFICIAL:2011 PTDF OS SCHOLARS...

..AS d countdown approaches for all those who applied...i guess all suggestion,coments,ideas,news,updates,infos..etc have to go down here on this post till september when everything will be over...What i am saying is that all those who applied should drop by as per things pertaining the SHORTLISTING, EXAM DATES/VENUES, GATE CRASHING, FINAL RESULT, VISA APPLICATION...as this thread gonna be alive till...for ever

Re: OFFICIAL:2011 PTDF OS SCHOLARS...

...while everyone is awaiting shortlisting things,you can just go ahead and apply for admission in any o the schools in England or scotland concerning the course you appplied for...at least it takes about 6weeks to get an admission letter that is if all your documents are ready...

This is really a wise advice. If you already have a school of choice in mind, pls don't wait for PTDF to do the application for you. Go ahead and apply to the school of your choice, and then wait for PTDF result. After the result is released, if you are successful, you can then write the school a mail that you are being sponsored by PTDF. And subsequently let PTDF know that you have got admission by forwarding to them your admision details. It will pay you to heed this advice my fellow Nigerians.

Check if u stil gat ur maths skills?.resolve this qust

......The L.C.M. (Lowest (or Least) Common Multiple) of two numbers is 45 times to their H.C.F (Highest Common Factor). If one of the numbers is 125 and sum of L.C.M. and H.C.F. is 1150, the other number is ......

Quote Originally Posted by xyoung

......The L.C.M. (Lowest (or Least) Common Multiple) of two numbers is 45 times to their H.C.F (Highest Common Factor). If one of the numbers is 125 and sum of L.C.M. and H.C.F. is 1150, the other number is ......
    Too bad cos the ptdf exam is not an aptitude test hence they will never/hardly set a question like what u quoted above. Read worldwide current affairs and specific topics related to ur intended course of study.

Quote Originally Posted by xyoung

if my little knowledge of maths is anytin to b proud of, den d answer to ur question is 1125. Sad i cudnt get any PTDF card to buy no fanx to d hoarding by certain selfish individuals. Al d best to d rest.

@one mole: In case you don't know it yet, the date for the closure of the PTDF apllication portal has been moved to the 14th of Feb. Do what you have to do quickly...And there is a thread on here calling for buyers of PTDF scratch cards, guys name is Wale.

@all, i saw somewhere on the website that you can apply with your ATM, but no further info was given. Only a mention of FCMB, does anyone in here knows how to pay wit [b]ATM[/b]?

go to http://ptdf.cinfores.com
    click on 'Apply'
    Choose your program (Masters, Undergrad or PhD)
    You'l see an option to 'purchase pin' or 'insert pin'
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@ all,
    when i could not get the scratch card,i went to the site already quoted by honourable Peaceofpeace and purchased pin and i applied succesfully.
    I advise all to do the same.

thanks peacesofpeace and wilrice

@ all....wud appreciate anyones help, didnt realise the application date was extended, can any1 help with wale's number or how to obtain the PIN online? can't seem to get thru the payment portal. tnx

"One Mole" I guess you are beginning to forget ur mathematical skills! the answer (the other number of 125) is not 1125 but 225. Check it out Goodluck.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast