+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHEVRON TEST RESULTS!!

CHEVRON TEST RESULTS!!

Why is it taking so long for Chevron to contact successful candidates in the last test? Since the test was computer based and online realtime, I believe that the delay leaves so much to be desired on the transparency of Chevron. I stand to be corrected though, anyone with contrary opinions?

Re: CHEVRON TEST RESULTS!!

patience is d name

Please was there any notification at the test venue as to how long it will take them to contact successful candidates? Kindly let the house know if you have such info. Thanks pple.

stop being impulsive.dont just jump into conclusions.chevron is an highly transparent company.OVER

in my mind, i think the results are being Nigerianized!!!!!! This is precisely why our system in Nigeria can never be computerized..............it is too clean for Nigeria..........Anyway we all put our trust in God and hope that the Nigerian Christianity or better still, Religious devotion, is pushed a bit further from our churches to our activities outside the church- at work and at home.

Our brothers in the western world, the developed countries would say- they hardly go to church yet they are more honesty, less corrupt and have more human sympathy than we so called devoted Christians in Africa and especially Nigeria, who only preach Christianity in our churches and drop all the attributes of a good Christian as we walk out of the church...................I always remember that verse of the bible which explains why it is not possible to hate man and yet love God. You know if God were to come in the form of man, I am pretty sure we would discriminate against him and deprive him of fair competition- it may because of his tribe, colour, religion, size, shape or even because his is not related to us.

Quote Originally Posted by lagange
    stop being impulsive.dont just jump into conclusions.chevron is an highly transparent company.OVER
    and for those saying we should be not be anxious, I am pretty sure it is for your sake and the sake of people in your category that the results are taking so much time to come out.............both displacement and substitution rxns are taking place now............Since there would still be a skills test, what is wrong in setting a cut off mark so that all candidates can see their scores and know immediately if they made it to the next stage or not-........but of course, if they do that people like you would not make it...........you come here and tell us patience..........

well my people.......................God help us...........

@all hope-fulls : i have a friend that works with chevron and he says it took as long as Two months before he was called for the second stage which is the professional test.....

So if you believe you deserve to be called then start preparing for the second stage,so you will not be caught unawares...

I pray God sees all of us through in Jesus Name

Ya'll havnt still learnt d 411 of job apps in Naija? Let me school u: 1.Apply 2.Take test or interview 3.Move on 2d next job app (but still keep hoping ), if not u'd b patronising pharmacists for sleep medications b4 u know it.Why una dey give una selves headaches?..

@THOUGHT: As much as I agree with u dat we practice a lot of "eye service" Christianity here in naija, but why d heck must u take shots at som1 bcos he said folks shld be patien, does dat mean dat he's got u lterior motives? Wasn't it u dat took shots @SAMMIE77 on the PETRO ENERGY topic?Guy .Watch ur words o!

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha
    @THOUGHT: As much as I agree with u dat we practice a lot of "eye service" Christianity here in naija, but why d heck must u take shots at som1 bcos he said folks shld be patien, does dat mean dat he's got u lterior motives? Wasn't it u dat took shots @SAMMIE77 on the PETRO ENERGY topic?Guy .Watch ur words o!
    @Cipha

Your right I took shots at Sammie77 on the PETRO ENERGY topic, I saw some of the replies but decided not to comment on it b/c they were not acting on facts and so there was no need "wasting brain space".........................I simply advised that you guys be careful when applying even if it were posted by a Moderator (sometimes it might skip their minds to double check their sources) and we fall victim to such posts as we ...............I would not go into the facts of that topic, which started from two earlier posts and I know Sammie77 would support me on that.....................so lets drop that............Cheers

@THOUGHT:Yep dats true though...but hey ya'll shld stop bugging about Chevron results (espcially TALKWITHVICTOR) , uv done d test, keep hoping & move On to d next 1..

+ Reply