+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

Re: TO PROSPECTIVE PTDF SCHOLARS(2010/2011)

Hai!!! @LG4kK you wan kill person oh!!!LOL
    like say me and you just wake same time 3:am

Toh Oga Ozone over!

lynbaby
    you don sleep?

Born of God. you helicopter? cos na the only thing wen fit help you do that thing wen you de look. Guy choose one leave one no vex abeg.
    if you wan write the two i get idea sha but i no no if you go like am. Asper you get helicopter NNPC go start by 11:am Nigerian Time. so say by 12:30 you go tell them say you wan pis then you go take style board you Helicopter bigin show umudike 4rom PH. See thats not possible.

ENJAYJUDE are you there?

Wel LG Man
    20. NIGERIA FIRST SHIPLOAD OF LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) WAS EXPORTED BY CHEVRON/NNPC JOINT VENTURE ON

1. 30TH SEPTEMBER 1997

HMMMMM EMMMMMM i get two materials wen de show two different answers for the same questions. HMMMMHMMMM. LOL. God De. meanwhile LG where you see all these question wen you de ask cos all the materials wen i don see the other ones no de? Abeg oh

if you get material for MS Word wen the answers na coloured (green or Pink) highlight make you fear that material oh. Some answers de wen no correct 4 there so.

Benyx6,LG4KK......how I prepared?
    I felt very inadequate for the exam and on getting to the centre I almost gave up with what I saw.
    Good brains where dissolving tight past PTDF questions right before me before the exam....meanwhile I was just seeing what my section B questions looked like for the very first time!
    I decide there and then that if I scale through, I will try and bridge this gap by sharing 'my experience' and whatever resources at my disposal.
    It's normal but then, THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT NOR THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG!
    Those questions I think can be solved via goggle...I believe u guys die!

Quote Originally Posted by LG4KK View Post
    housemates..........
    1. wen was it proposed to relocate the nations capital to abuja.
    2. how many types of oil producing contracts do we have in nigeria.
    3. wen was LPG first shipped out of the country.
    4. who is the first executive military president of Nigeria
    5. who is Nigeria's present representative at OPEC
    6. which servicing african leader has lasted the longest.
    7. when was the AU.established
    8. wats the difference btw CNG,LPG,LNG.
    9. how much has the present federal govt spent on PHCN
    10.pulitzer price is associated with ?

i don tire abeg make una help me answer.latest friday 7am

1. I think it was in 1976 (I am not too sure of the exact date), but it was under Murutala Muhammed. I think those 20- 50 naira current Affairs book would help here
    2. There are: Joint Venture (JV), Production Sharing contracts (PSC), Service Contracts (SC). U may have to check up, if there r any other.
    4. Ibrahim Babaginda
    5. Mr. Suleiman Ademoh Raji (according to OPEC website)
    6. Muammar Al-Gaddafi
    7. Established in 9 July, 2002. Before then it was OAU, established 25th May, 1963
    8. CNG- Compressed natural gas, LPG- Liquefied Petroleum Gas, LNG- Liquefied Natural Gas
    9. Different figures always get quoted, from $13billion, to $16billion or more spent on power, but maybe someone knows d exact value
    10. It is a prize associated with writing in general (Journalism, Newspaper, Literature...). It is administered in the US by Columbia University
    sleekzy likes this.

Men zibuzor
    hope say you no de near any of the exam centers cos i no understand oh. no let this people change their marking scheme just to keep you below 100% score.LOL[joke]
    Thanks man.

LG4KK thanks for the questions too.

Ozone did not get your points too clear about the Good Brain. you mean you where dissolving the thing in the exam hall or what. They said we should come with writing materials so is it going to be written with the Computer or hand written?

Thanks OZone 4 every!!LOL

Guys I hope that SHL style of Questions will not be used here as the guys in Lagos centre r writing CHAMS CITY and you all know the kind of questions those guys set for people.

Hope it will be like that one on the website sha..

Benyx6....General revision(OUTSIDE the hall not INSIDE )before exam,Collabo is not a part of PTDF album....good brains=intelligent dudes
    Cheers

is anyone in the house writing nnpc @ibadan after d ptdf exams? pls lets work it out on transport to get dr b4 1;30pm...

Nice job zibuzor...
    For no.3 I think this looks helpful..
    For its top ranking in world gas reserves, Nigeria has few gas processing facilities, and the Nigerian government has mandated a moratorium on gas flaring. So far, there are only four facilities producing LPGs in Nigeria: in 1997, ChevTex began export of its first LPG cargo from Escravos; in 1999, ExxonMobil commissioned Oso, an offshore condensate-producing hub; and two years ago Nigeria LNG commenced production of LPG at its facility in Bonny. Production of all liquids, including LPG, from Global's Cawthorne Channel plant could peak at between 300,000-400,000 metric tonnes per year. Once Global begins fractionating at its Bonny River facility in the first quarter of 2006, Global's Cawthorne Channel LPG could supply more than twice Nigeria's demand for bottled cooking gas.
    ANSWER: 1997(Source:Global Gas' LPG Plant in Nigeria Produces First Commercial Gas - Science News - redOrbit)

hey guys....we were asked to come along with writing materials......?
    to write our names....
    to solve questions and tick the right answer online
    or to write the exams....

cos i believe it's online-based
    @ozone could you please break the ice asap!

fhanx
    be what you cant imagine to be!

zibuzor.......ur name be like igbo name O, hop u r not from my state.......d way wey u tak chop d Q.......now..now...lik say u be wikipedia. anywaysssssss tank u for ur answers...for no.5 i was of the opinion that d current petroleum minister should represent us in opec, but thank God u clarified me.......i for just rush madueke like sey the Q comot.
    gadafi and this zimbabwean president ,i don 4get en name....who came in first...., i jut dey wonder but if u say gaddaffi.then gaddaffi it is, as long as no other housemate...disagrees.
    then for CNG,LPG,LNG.....i know there full meaning wat i dont get is wat differentiates them, they are all forms of natural gas modified for more economics transportation...am guessing but.......if lng is liquified natural gas....dat is liquifyin gas.......then wat is liquified petroleum gas......IS IT LIQUIFYN PETROL...?

benyx the Q'S NA past questions wey oga ozone giv me O.....AT Least nw i no fit fail anyone again if then comot....so now benyx i beg ,ask us some Q.make we totori our brain.......or anyhous mate abeg bring questions.i believ discussing some Q's here wil be sure +ves for us.

chairman....u knw urself........abeg....still bring up likely questions for this thread make we dey......see,infact i set my money zibuzor go answer any Q......JUST ASK AM. i enjoy this forum pass my jackn.(lik sey i dey jack sef)

LG4KK Sir chairman Sir Ozone na only that coloured one i notice a few questions. no be say na all. Habah LG4KK.LOL ...
    Well i go try arrange some kind questions make i see you know say me na Computing i be oil guy even though i de in the process of being one .LOL....

Dem go give us rough paper so?

Ozone you no say na una start this great and nice Job and i believe in it.
    Men Cheers evey one. So i De HAIL!!!!!!!

Zibuzor nice one !!!!

Lynbaby weh you? i de hail!!!!

Meanwhile LG4KK you never tell me the materials wen you get those questions. Na God i take beg you. abeg take style make men receive am that kind thing....
    Today na last day for reading since i go de road soon. Nothing Mega!!!!

Cheers House mate!!!!

With your permission Sir Chairman Ozone.

For those who are interested in prayer tonight, we start by observing Psalm 34:3 and then make sure you make up to this 1john 3:21-22.
    Thank you.

+ Reply
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast