+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: To prospective ptdf scholars(2010/2011)

Re: TO PROSPECTIVE PTDF SCHOLARS(2010/2011)

Hello people! Am new here and I have seen ur posts and comments. Nice job. Please I got shortlisted to write the ptdf exam in Owerri. I put renewable energy, corrosion engr, and remote sensing as my choice in order of highest preference. I was hoping the test date would be shifted so i cld write the NNPC test. Now it's been confirmed as on the same date. So please does anyone have materials on any of these courses i choose? Please send any PTDF past questions you have to my email, [email protected]

Thank you and God bless.

If you need ref forms then i have uploaded soft copy for the house cos i did not get any mail revealing my password. so i could not log into the portal to download. If you have same issue then you can have this. Please any comment i will appreciate.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice one benyx6

benyx6, sincerely hw we go collide,at least make i get company, i will be in umudike on friday,God helping........hope u can come in that early. i 4 post my number for this thread but for our yahoo brodas.........anywaysssss,my email na ; [email protected]. send me ur number make i cal u on friday.

then our MENTOR OZONE........like i asked b4

1. wil they allow us use calculators?
    2.will there questions allow us to skip difficult onces to attempt them later?
    3. wats the timing like?

i wonder wen i will stop disturbn u..............but IF U DONT TAKE CARE OF US ........WHO WILLLLLL

@LG4KK and odas like say we plenty we dey go umudike o and i bin graduate 4rm dia so na me go show una d
    way...........lol.see u guys dia
    @OZONE abeg answer d questions oo u don dey try since

LG4KK, drop ur phone number in my email/ NHJ inbox...will like to talk with you

Men! thank God this reference letter thing is over they sent a mail that they don't need it any more. so Guys chill out.

OZone how far with the question wen LG4kk and lynbaby de ask cos men that question don de my mind te te.

Men OZone how you take read your own self cos man de read but e be like say i just de start self. Men Na God Oh

On thursday i will be saying a prayer for all man. LOL cos Na God oh

@OZONE this one you want to talk to only LG4KK. I'm jealous o.i also want to hear wat u wanna tell him..........lol.wats up wit d questions he asked?
    @benyx6.........so u noticed too.....tot i was d only one.........abeg my mind dey 4 dat prayer o..........if u fix d time, let me knw

LG Chairman how far?Still waiting for your response.
    Meanwhile to your questions this is what I've got to say:
    1) USE OF PUNCH AND MOBILE PHONE: My centre was not too hard on users of these devices. People used mobile phones to goggle some stuffs.
    A friend that wrote somewhere in the west said they were not allowed at all...but then some people broke the rule and were not caught.
    2) TIMING: You have stipulated time for each of the section. Last year section A lasted for 60 mins while section B was for 45 mins.
    If for any reason you are still playing with section A and the time given elapses, the system will automatically submit your script for that section.
    You will then proceed to the next section and the time will start reading for you...after the set time (45 mins) it's over!
    If you use say 40 mins to answer section A that was set for 60 mins, you cannot use the remaining 20 mins to do anything in section B.
    I suggest you allow time for check up, say 10 mins to go through your work...might be productive!
    3) SKIPPING QUESTIONS: Yes so long as the time for that particular section is still running.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards.

pls house any body with relevant info on the question of OPEC,NB,NNPC,SHELL and others.Pls send to my mail [email protected]

Please house how are we to relate the PTDF and NNPC exams on 26th cos am writing the two.Nnpc is in Ph while PTDF is in Abia state.Pls hose anybody writing or know anyone writing PTDF in PH?pls i need help,,,,,[email protected]

sory.oooooooooo guyz, ozone,lynbaby and benyx........u wont believ.......i googled sometin on nigerian petroleum history wen it came up,i just slept off.ON my system.....

benyx u funny dieeeeeee, no be small tin,i dey ask mmyself dat Q too,abt hw ozone take read en own.bcos even the past questions wey i get for hand ,i neva fit answer all of them ,infact one particular year get 15 Q wen i no fit answer,wit textbook an google at my disposal. wel by his grace,benyx shout my name well well for the prayer..i beg.

then lynbaby...........na u go show me where i go sleep O, cos i no get money for hotellll,so send me ur number my email na; [email protected]. i go cal u friday by God's grace. Tank God sey we don meet.......and this wan wey ptdf dey give us sit number from house ..........na wa O, i for like sedown wit person wen i like O. cos i get the gift to discern by looking at the forehead who know book welll..welllllllll....welll.

MY CHAIRMAN.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE...sir, sorry i slept off on my lapi......just woke up..nw....i will stil post the number....asap.....and tanks for the info.....60min for 50q.......then 45min for 50Q......abi.....GOD DEY.
    my special prayers wil go outfor LYNBABY...BENYX......ENJAYJUDE........and OZONE. GODBLESS U ALLLL. and benyx come to tink of it,wher u dey sinc...atleast i know sey lynbaby dey come dey go...but u just dey come......i dey imagine wetin i don miss.....

housemates..........
    1. wen was it proposed to relocate the nations capital to abuja.
    2. how many types of oil producing contracts do we have in nigeria.
    3. wen was LPG first shipped out of the country.
    4. who is the first executive military president of Nigeria
    5. who is Nigeria's present representative at OPEC
    6. which servicing african leader has lasted the longest.
    7. when was the AU.established
    8. wats the difference btw CNG,LPG,LNG.
    9. how much has the present federal govt spent on PHCN
    10.pulitzer price is associated with ?

i don tire abeg make una help me answer.latest friday 7am

+ Reply
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast