+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Pray & Fast for 3 days! fresh graduates check this!

Re: Pray & Fast for 3 days! fresh graduates check this!

@lewd, are you aware that Angels are on assignment?Be very careful. you give your life to the owner before you loose lt to devil.
    read this, det 30;19. you better make peace with God coz you act ungodly.

I am a big fan of praying and fasting;It challenges God to hasten answers to our prayers.I had barely gone into day 2 of my 21 days fasting and men started breaking protocols for my sake.By the time I finshed my fasting,I already had two big testimonies that will make people say:THIS IS REALLY GOD AT WORK.

You guys are all fucking lazy and too religious that is why you find things tough in this life. Why are you doing with fasting and praying when you have not done some of the basics things you have to do to be able to compete with others in this life.
    I have changed job up to 3times since post NYSC and I stopped going to church 15yrs ago. Mind you, i also went to university here in Nigeria on scholarship because I worked hard and planned for my future. So you guys should stop saying all these crap about correlation between prayer and fasting and job.
    Work hard with a little bit of luck and things will fall in place.
    I dont believe in some shit miracle waiting to turn my life round if i have messed things up from the beginning.
    Get that into your skull be smart and not just being religious

you say i little bit of luck right? so where does that luck emanates?? pls let be careful when handling religious issues

@LEWD READ DANIEL 4;30 KING NEBUCHADENEZAR SAID IS THIS NOT BABYLON THE GREAT WHICH I HAVE BUILT WITH THE STRENGTH OF MY MIGHT TO SHOW MY POWER AND MAJESTY.
    I HOPE U KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY.U ARE PROUD MY GUY.ALTHOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH THE POSTER ABSOLUTELY.I BELIEV THE GOSPEL OF BALANCE.ONCE YOU ARE PLEASIN TO GOD,THE FASTING IS NOT NECESARY.IF U NEED ANYTIN THE BIBLE SAYS JUST ASKMATT 7;7

@ leud: Pride comes before a great fall. Repent now before it is too late. Your job might be gone overnight if God says so.

To conclude all i've read, everyone is entitled to a mind of it's own. In as much as i believe in God's favors, I got my first 2 jobs by my outstanding grades and my influential father not thru fasting and praying. But if anyone believes fasting and praying is the key, lewd allow them dwell in their beliefs cos it may just work for them and if anyone doesnot believe in God and doesn't see the necessity in fasting and praying, we shd respect his own views. In all let's all try not to condemn wot we do not understand cos we may find out in the end that this God was just a prominent exaggeration of someone imagination or we may find out that he is real and his mercies is wot kept us. so lets stop the exchange of words and focus on why we joined the website in the first place....TO FIND JOBS!!!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234