+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Getting "Home Adress null" while applying for DPR advert see this solution

Getting "Home Adress null" while applying for DPR advert see this solution

After typing ur home adress make it bolder by clicking on the bold icon then click on the formatting icon (all in the application page) it will bring out a box on the left top coner of the application page then click on address. Use window explorer to apply. i did it and it work after trying for 3days of using google chrome. Cheers

Re: Getting "Home Adress null" while applying for DPR advert see this solution

Quote Originally Posted by donchuky
    After typing ur home adress make it bolder by clicking on the bold icon then click on the formatting icon (all in the application page) it will bring out a box on the left top coner of the application page then click on address. Use window explorer to apply. i did it and it work after trying for 3days of using google chrome. Cheers
    @ donchuky: God bless you very very well! It worked as you said. I have spent like 3 hrs today until i saw your post and tried it. Once it went. Thanks Man!

@ Saky, thanks for ur compliments just spreed the news so that ppl will apply. happy Easter in advance

What abt we dat have already applied? Hw does it affect us?

When U r filling the form don't click on the format or Style Icons, just go ahead to fill the cells only, then it will go!

+ Reply