+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Pray & Fast for 3 days! fresh graduates check this!

Pray & Fast for 3 days! fresh graduates check this!

why on earth are we searching for job with no response? i think it is because we are far from the owner of everything who is our father, i believe i am entitled to work in any company as long as i resolve with my father. if you are interested in getting a good job fast then talk to your father. pray and fast for three dayz and your next application will be the last one.
    K

Re: fresh graduates check this!

you are 100% toatlly right. Infact, it was how I got job with Federal Capital Territory Administartion by divine connection after doing 7 day fasting and prayer......I got FCT ministerial scholarship on ICT training in which 50 graduates in diverse field of studies were selected by merit and trained. At the end of the program, we all were given automatic employment...................if you have faith it will also work for you. Theme HEB 11:1-40, read this passage when taking to God in prayer...................HE is Jehova jireh! God the provider!!

its true i did my all thru the month of jan and i got a job on the 30th of jan. 2010 with sterling global

nice words of encouragement

tanx 4 d advice bro it's a good 1

You guys are all fucking lazy and too religious that is why you find things tough in this life. Why are you doing with fasting and praying when you have not done some of the basics things you have to do to be able to compete with others in this life.
    I have changed job up to 3times since post NYSC and I stopped going to church 15yrs ago. Mind you, i also went to university here in Nigeria on scholarship because I worked hard and planned for my future. So you guys should stop saying all these crap about correlation between prayer and fasting and job.
    Work hard with a little bit of luck and things will fall in place.
    I dont believe in some shit miracle waiting to turn my life round if i have messed things up from the beginning.
    Get that into your skull be smart and not just being religious

My brother, u must hav had ppl like me in mind. Thanks alot!!!!!!!!

gzl

@lewd, I agree partly with you that being religious is not a requirement for getting a good job. But in-as-much-as I agree partly with u, I must not fail to point out that u sound really lewd. Don't think because you've had it fairly rosy means that your stregth has taken you this far. I'll advise you to be very careful cos the way up is still the way down.
    I believe so much in deligence & hardwork cos I'm such a person, It's just that God's time is the best and I believe when God says it's my time then I'll get a very good job.
    @lewd, I agree with you that fasting and prayer does not guarantee a job cos if so, I'm not sure I will get a Job soon considering the amount of job-seekers that are far more religious than me. But God is merciful.
    Finally, I disagree with you for the fact that you think your being smart and having changed jobs 3 times since post NYSC makes you so good. I like to burst your bubble that there are a million & one unemployed graduates in this country that are far better, smarter, diligent, and intelligent than you. It is just that luck has not smiled on them. You are even proud to say that it's been 15 years since you last attended church, what a shame? You are relying on your own strength.

Take heed, for it is written: "...the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." Ecc.9:11
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Just bcos u ve it rosy doesnt mk others lazy.there r people who ve done more dan u bt r still unemployed.watever u ve did nt come bcos of ur smartness or hardwork mind u it d favor of God.wether u like it or not God is d reason u r alive 2day.time n chance happens to evrybody wether those fasting n prayin or not.i pray dat d light of God shine into ur life dat knw him better
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

@lewd i pity you, bro there is still time for you to turn to God or that pride in you will fall you and break into pieces... it is said that workhard and pray if you like hear and if you like dont it's your life and it is your believe.
    @all let us just continue to pray,apply and write test or interviews i believe when it is time lewd will call you sir.
    K

@lewd, am sorry for you, you are trying to tell us that since your post Nysc you've changed jobs 3 times is by your power or it based on the fact that you are so smart and do the right thing at right time. Huuum, do you realise that there are so many people out there, who are more smarter and intelingent than you are, that are still crying for job,
    am very sure that you will be bosting around that your being alive is all by your power...Ok OOOO! You better learn how to appretaite God so that God will not turn his Back on you....''A word is enough for a wise''
    Adeyeni Olusgun T.

lewd is too arrogant and if u are not careful, u will fall. u want to evn tell us that ur being alive 2day is by your grace? i am really sorry i would have said that you are a sinner and ungrateful to god. put god first.

@Lewd how old are u.wat do u have as an educational qualification.wt scl did u attend,wt did u graduate wt,wt av u achieved in ths life.be careful of things u utter,they could make you or mar u.u r really repulsively rude and lewd gush so annoying
    cool

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast