+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Pray & Fast for 3 days! fresh graduates check this!

Re: fresh graduates check this!

@lewd, u ve heard the voice of people. its better u ve a rethink and learn how to appreciate GOD's work in ur life!
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

@ lewd i am sorry for u, u r taking God's mercies for granted, be careful

@lewd.pls my open mouth broda,u mentioned LUCK in ur empty reply what is LUCK? Go n read bible n see what happen 2 pple like u.may God hv mercy on u.

@lewd. I wld av told you to remember nebuchadnezar bt you may not even knw who he is. I advise you be very careful cos God is greater than all
    @gzl. nice comment

@lewd do you know dat G

Re: Pray & Fast for 3 days! fresh graduates check this!

listen lewd. i believe u ar not the most successful man on earth. who knows wht u would ve been if u ve reconciled wit ur creator since 15yr.am not saying that success depends on fasting or going to church but on the kind of spirit that resides in u,which i know u do not ve to make such comment.am from a family that enjoys Gods favor and will not deny his mercies on me. i ve so many testimonies and am still counting my blessings

PLEASE DONT ALLOW PEOPLE TO ACTS AS A STUMBLING BLOCK TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN

THE POWER OF FASTING AND PRAYING BECAUSE IT BRINGS US CLOSER TO GOD.ANYTIME YOU PRAY,PLEASE ASK

GOD FOR HIS DIVINE FAVOUR AND DONT BELIEVE ON YOUR CERTIFICATES TO TAKE YOU TO THE HEIGHT YOU WANT.IN THIS

END TIME,IT IS THOSE THAT PUT THEIR TRUST IN THE LORD THAT EXCELS.

PRAYER IS THE KEY

kau

Quote Originally Posted by lewd
    You guys are all fucking lazy and too religious that is why you find things tough in this life. Why are you doing with fasting and praying when you have not done some of the basics things you have to do to be able to compete with others in this life.
    I have changed job up to 3times since post NYSC and I stopped going to church 15yrs ago. Mind you, i also went to university here in Nigeria on scholarship because I worked hard and planned for my future. So you guys should stop saying all these crap about correlation between prayer and fasting and job.
    Work hard with a little bit of luck and things will fall in place.
    I dont believe in some shit miracle waiting to turn my life round if i have messed things up from the beginning.
    Get that into your skull be smart and not just being religious
    @lewd,

Don't you think you were being too arrogant in your post? You should have been more careful the way you are trying to give your message. You would have left out your own success or better still have told us how you made it to encourage us. If you say you've changed job 3 times, then I'll tell you of someone(a very dull guy) who had a spill over (extra year in the university) and he's in his 3rd year in Chevron as a process engineer. He by-passed all the routine of interview without knowing anybody in the company.

I understand the message you are trying to pass across. Even the Bible says 'faith without works/deeds is dead' but there can be what you call extraordinary favour from God Almighty which is the case of the guy i just told you about.
    It's very very very rare though.

Guys and ladies, you all need to keep applying and praying consistently until something comes.
    It will only get better.

I am really sorry for u Mr. Perfect, your strenght will fail you if u don't honour God.
    I walk by faith and not by sight

All i know and believe is that NO ONE CAN LAY CLAIM TO ANYTHING EXCEPT IT IS GIVEN TO HIM BY GOD

@lewd it is obvious u dont believe in the existence of the Almighty God be careful b4 He turns his back on u.Cheers

@Lewd: I pity you! You just open your mouth Wide! Haba! Do you know of a king called nebuchadnezar ? Go and read and digest his story in the book of Daniels. He openly acknowledged his STUPIDITY! The fact that you have changed your Job 3times is null & void. I pray to God in whom I serve show you His wonderful and Supernatural act by performing His words concerning those that are PROUD in your life so you can come back to your reasoning like King Nebuchadnezar.

@all: Spirituality is the answer to the Issues of life! When you Fast, Pray and Praise God in advance for something good, you have succeeded in commiting Him to move in your direction. God said in the book of Numbers that "as you have said in my ears, so will I do unto you.

Spirituality is the key to the Miraculous.
    " At the end It shall speak"

@lewd, i am surprised that in this age and era of Gods work among His people showing all over the place, you could still have the heart that turned nebuchadnezer into a beast, pls i beg you if you want to see the end of this year in a piece turn from your ways and ask God for forgiveness, i do not say this bcos i want to talk, God is as real as anything you can think and he also kills. Pls dont take His mercy for granted.
    Thank you and may God bless you

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast