+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

Re: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

Sorry peace of peace... I have asked for stuff at times, and haven't received. It can't get to everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEGA1
    This is not an issue as far as i am concerned, cos first of all no body can hold NhJ FOR ANY INFO here . cos it CANT be held liable its in the registration rules. Know ur right.

Secondly the issue of submiting mails is bad cos i have submitted mails and i have not gotten any replies rather i have recieved lot of scam mails telling me they saw my mail on nhj and theY love to met me to talk business and love i mean u know all thos trash.

Thirdly if its is cos oF hr, then its time all the hr seat up and either buy questions, OR SET NEW ONES i am not expecting any question here to be repeated by any company if i go for a test and i c the
    same thing i will personally vex for that company cos hr is not seating up. questions here are just a guide not the auctual questions and know how to prepare.
    NO responsible hr will come here and check questions even if they do they will know that they need to sit u.
    lastLy if this will make nigerians and the country move forward we will do it , if any hr venture call u give them my no i will take the matter to any lenght even court aND i know others on this NHJ WILL SUPPORT TO EXPOSE ANY HR CROOKS.......SO GUYS CONTINUE TO POST ALL THE MATERIALS U HAVE AND HELP EVERY ONE . WE ARE IN IFO AGE NO HIDING OF INFORMATION DUE TO FEAR OR INTIMIDATIO. AFTER ALL CCNA ORACLE AND MICROSOFT DUMPS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACES AND THE BODIES DID NOT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT THAT TALK LES OF THOSE HR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LETS KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP...
    You sabi the thing.... I second you!
    V

@all;
    Let us face the naked facts:
    They know their questions are in circulation without logging to naijahotjobs ...Quote me.
    They know some other individuals have their questions without enquiry....Quote me.
    If it does not circulate in the web, it does in the world outside without doubt...Quote Thoughts and I agree fully. So either way, it is the same.
    Employers calling you means what? That they would sanction you or or the websites... I am having difficulty understanding that. The HR people do give past questions to their 'person' and we all know that, why block others not to make prep.? Do the companies in question have the full names of every member of naijahotjobs...Do they pay for it updates... ? Why call to warn you ? With due respect sir, you are putting dark clouds over us; let not the aim of this noble site be defeated because of some lazy HR (I'm sorry I got no other words to use). In as much as we appreciate your concerned view, we equally say what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
    @thought, Sharkskin, dee2ydeex- I feel your pulse and couldn't agree less.
    @nedubiz, Chevron test can never be cancelled because of posting questions, it could only be cancelled by their flaws. They cannot stop recruitment b/c of Q. postings. If that is the case, they reset their questions and still call for the same qualifications which means the same people they cancelled their tests. So please SIR, Let the HOUSE HELP THE HOUSE.
    e-mail is worse than the website b/c then you have to use your real e-mail addy during forwarding which is quite easy to trace and fish out by HR. But I doubt if anything like all these tracing stuff exist with HRs. That is not their job.

@GMs, I pray for you for this laudable feat, I say your vision will never go dim and your ambition will smile in your face.
    @house,
    If you go for a test and expect to see what they gave you in the house as the only questions that would be set, you are lazy and don't deserve making it. But rather train yourself to 'know' and not cram. See them as likely questions and draw from your knowledge thru your 'knowing' from the likely Qs.
    If they set harder or tough one, like some fear they would, that nobody is able to pass, then they are not ready for recruitment yet, but they'll come back... Thanks to Nigerian Content Bill
    Even if they come back and still set the killer Qs, remember if that thing has answer, people will always get it. But if nobody pass, 'God pass them', and 'nothing pass God'.
    At the risk of sounding rebellious, I say the Q posting is one of the best things that has happened to the house. Let it continue please, irrespective of this 'unfounded' litigations. MAY THE VISION OF THE HOUSE NEVER DIE in Jesus' Name. AMEN

Re:

And amen!!!

Enough said already.

Questions in attachments would be strictly scrutinized and handled as we have agreed.

God bless!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Interesting reactions I must say.
    However, all points raised have been noted!

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Hello mates! I gotta say I'm very impressed with the way well-meaning NHJers said their mind and the way the moderators handled the whole matter. I have benefited from it in the past though. I do hope the resolution will be great as well.

All the best.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Agreed ??!!

where is our past question papers?

Now for the $1m Question..........

How do 'these so well guarded' question papers get into the hands of applicants? SOMEONE PUUUULEASE TELL ME!

Please, please please! if through my supposed connections i am 'HANDED' or i 'lay my hands' on PAST question papers, then i think it only proper for me to share openly........remember, 'there's love in sharing'. Afterall I thought we were all our brother's keepers! Abi am I mistaken?

Apart from which I thought the key word here is PAST QUESTIONS! If they (HRs) choose to recycle their questions,..... my gain, if they dont.......... my gain, cos at least i got the chance to practice the questions through their PAST QUESTION....active word....PAST!
    If HR Departments are so jobless, then they should make cases against companies that have publications of past questions, starting from GMAT........ then proceed to all the job help centres, too numerous to mention.
    By the way, while we are on the subject of cases, WAEC AND NECO should also sue companies that publish all the WAEC/GCE PAST QUESTION BOOKLETS, (with all these past questions circulated, how many applicants pass, talkless of getting in (school and work) HOW MANY?

Way forward......

All posters of past questions should NOT label any posted past question as belonging to any said company.
    Scan and post questions without company names.
    LABEL ALL posted questions as TEST SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR 'GENERAL SUB-HEADING' (e.g OIL AND GAS, BANKING....etc).

NHJ ADMINSTRATIVE ARM must include in its Sign -up Agreement, a NON-LIABILTY CLAUSE which absolve it as a body of any blame or projected law suits, for any post made on this our great foum.

HR DEPARTMENTS should employ the use of electronic technology, at least for now, it can put in check this issue ( pending when our intelligent colleagues learn how to hack into their software.....but i guess you'll cross that bridge when you get there.)

Your honour, I REST MY CASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartd1st
    Now for the $1m Question..........

How do 'these so well guarded' question papers get into the hands of applicants? SOMEONE PUUUULEASE TELL ME!

Please, please please! if through my supposed connections i am 'HANDED' or i 'lay my hands' on PAST question papers, then i think it only proper for me to share openly........remember, 'there's love in sharing'. Afterall I thought we were all our brother's keepers! Abi am I mistaken?

Apart from which I thought the key word here is PAST QUESTIONS! If they (HRs) choose to recycle their questions,..... my gain, if they dont.......... my gain, cos at least i got the chance to practice the questions through their PAST QUESTION....active word....PAST!
    If HR Departments are so jobless, then they should make cases against companies that have publications of past questions, starting from GMAT........ then proceed to all the job help centres, too numerous to mention.
    By the way, while we are on the subject of cases, WAEC AND NECO should also sue companies that publish all the WAEC/GCE PAST QUESTION BOOKLETS, (with all these past questions circulated, how many applicants pass, talkless of getting in (school and work) HOW MANY?

Way forward......

All posters of past questions should NOT label any posted past question as belonging to any said company.
    Scan and post questions without company names.
    LABEL ALL posted questions as TEST SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR 'GENERAL SUB-HEADING' (e.g OIL AND GAS, BANKING....etc).

NHJ ADMINSTRATIVE ARM must include in its Sign -up Agreement, a NON-LIABILTY CLAUSE which absolve it as a body of any blame or projected law suits, for any post made on this our great foum.

HR DEPARTMENTS should employ the use of electronic technology, at least for now, it can put in check this issue ( pending when our intelligent colleagues learn how to hack into their software.....but i guess you'll cross that bridge when you get there.)

Your honour, I REST MY CASE!
    NICE ONE! THANKS A LOT... GOD BLESS!!!
    V

This just shows the level of corruption in naija's companies; there is almost no way to make sharing more discrete....wetin don leak don leak...am sure these companies started complaining wen like 400 out out 401 candidates scored 100/100...lol...NHJ...power to the poeple.

yes,supported! Can any1 send chevron,mobil,shell&schlumberger past question,if any? 2 my email:[email protected] nay beg i dey beg oooooooooh
    @ all my brothers-men.THANKS.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234