+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

Re: POSTING OF QUESTION PAPERS

AM NOT AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS.MY POINT IS FROM EXPERIENCE.I RECEIVED PHONE CALLS FROM COMPANIES WARNING

THAT GUYS ARE JEOPARDISING THEIR CHANCES AND WE SHOULD STOP

ALL THESE.WELL,I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE IF U GUYS WANTS TO CONTINUE .WISH U ALL

THE VERY BEST.

@sammie77, It seems to me you are an administrator with naija hot jobs. why the heck would HRs call you?

whatever the case if they discover we have their questions, they should set new ones and they shouldn't be lazy, the world is full of some many unanswered questions, so they shouldn't lack questions. The questions should be posted, and the applicants would be prepare harder and better.

@oga sammie77,dagunro our honourable GM's, i still d cut cap 4una!
    @cipha,thought,sharkskin et all hotjobbers...i cut cap 4una very very logical counter proposal

@global moderators...with all due respect, both sides have very logical points.
    oga sammie77 u're correct oh! but a whole lot of hotjobbers would miss out on vital info.

pls i'll suggest u guys leave this thread open so that other hotjobbers make proposal on d way 4wd, because this to me is like taking away one of NHJ's legacies or landmarks

though this is not a funny situation,i 4c an exodus of hotjobbers 2other job boards that do not care about integrity, principles &standards, if d posting of study materials is stopped on ds job board

i personally would not want this 2be stoped, but if ds is d sacrifice we as hotjobbers have 2make 2preserve d integrity of our own NHJ, i think it may be worth it at d long run

since NHJ has grown to become a powerful household name &a generic job board...our GM's can advice employers 2change dr questions

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Both opposing parties have spoken brilliantly and this healthy debate could go on and on but here is EXACTLY the reason why I'd strongly 'insist' we use the email option:

These test papers aren't supposed to be distributed openly and website owners have been put under intense pressure leading to suits and closure of sites.

Its quite a simple thing to adjust to..."if I need a test paper I an email and request for it. If its my private email I should develop the habit of changing my password once in a (long) while or open up an email for public exposure.

That way we DON'T have to put our noble website into the risk of being preyed upon...believe me...its easy to get a site closed or implicate site owners for disclosing non-public data which those exclusive test papers are.

If in the instance I log on late and leave my email beyond the online times of the distributor, someone else who has received his or hers and sees my request can HELP forward to me.

Please and please again...let's rather risk our personal emails (whether fake or real) to spammers and scammers, than risk losing this forum. Cos your battle with scammers just requires your awareness of their 'fee factor', but our fight with 'site-content' regulators will not be an easy fight.

Assume this to be part of our flexible 'Conditions of Service' and MAY this stand till DVT says otherwise.

Regards,

Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

peacesofpeace...u've spoken well, this are words of wisdom.

like i said, this is surely a big but worthy sacrifice to preserve our own NHJ

If the HR's wanna know if their xtions are in circulation, all they have to do is sign up to NHJ (which is free, and for all) and also post email addresses too (most of which are free too) and get the questions; so the email option is also flawed. If they are really serious, they should reset their xtions each time and stop being lazy. WAEC and friends know that their past xtions are in circulation, and they reset their xtions for hundreds of thousands of students in various subjects. Heck, they even know that their practical specimens are known b4 d exam. (Not that I want them to reset it- who no like easy thing?)

All I'm saying is that if they don't want the questions in circulation, they should reset it each time for the few thousand writing it, and STOP BEING LAZY HATERS! They are sooooooooooo lazy asking for almost impossible qualifications to trim the population of test takers, and now this? Can it get any worse? As if in their time they didn't see the questions with their third class or even pass... hypocrites.

Imagine, they take their time to investigate NHJ and others, but can't do a proper recruitment. ***hiss***

Please those that have should share with the house.... please sef, send am come my side; I go helep una post am.

@Sammie: These rantings aren't for you o! I've nothing against you, and I know you always do your best to help... kudos. I understand you are just giving advice, just as I am voicing my opinion. God pass everybody!
    V

@ global moderators, hero members et al,
    I read with keen interest every post on this thread.
    Everyone had spoken for or against with good reasons, but i would want us to understand some facts:

"Employers are watching us", I dont think major companies will have the time to check every job site for profilferation of their questions but their brothers and sisters (fellow job seekers) give them such infos due to the fact that they are afraid of their own chances. As you know, the children, brothers or sisters of HR personnels certainly have these questions/answers. So it is fair enough for all asundry to have this questions too so as to have a level playing ground.

With due respect to the GMs, i believe posting coy questions on this site is not out of place. How many email requests have been met in this house? 1 in 100. The selfishness of some persons has made posting questions on this forum a preferred option for most of us.

@house,due to Legal reasons we have to protect this site from being tempered with. NHJ has helped a lot of persons with relevant infos and will help more in the future, so i would suggest we upload only general quetions like those from SHL site, psychometric sucess,etc and be faithful to forward coy questions to email addresses.

If God says the job is for me it must come to me...lets keep the faith "there is a job out there with your name on it"

God bless you.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

@ all: dropping of email addresses anywhere is one of the most dangerous things you can do. The only person who thinks otherwise is the one has no clue of what danger the internet beholds. Once a person uses an email address to contact you and you reply, he probably has your name and surname. Just think of the damage he can wreak using this info. For a test, just type ur name and 'yahoo.com' into google..

A forum is exempt from the responsibility of the comments of its members. Its written somewhere in the legal agreement. No one can sue you for anything, especially UNCOPYRIGHTED material, unless you do not know your rights. Major job boards like crackberry etc have links to pirated copyrighted software and no one has shut them down till date.

Finally, let the HRs' get used to the idea of changing their questions. What do they do all year round for Christ's sake?!! Like one recently concluded test of which they have been using the same questions for over 10 years! 10 YEARS!!! The answers are with a select few and they pass it on year after year. I only recently just saw it, and plan to drop it for everyone when the time comes...

I think they should give it a rest anyone who feels like pasting it here should do so and any one who do not want to should do as they please all the same we r all in this for one just cause, dont get me wrong cos my inbox of my email is full always with enough junk mails from the so called marketers that come here and copy our emails and start sending mails to our mail box, my box is full of unwanted mails just cos sometimes i put it on here.
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

Let me come 4rm this angle. When MTN was hacked, we were browsing free of charge and they had to employ able hands to help them sort the "problem" so to speak there by creating job opportunities for some people. If those coys feel that job seekers already have access to their past questions, they should employ more hands to help them in setting original questions (ie creation of more job opportunities). LET THERE BE JOB IN NAIJA! Hence, @our able GMs, let the posting of able questions in this able forum ablely continue. Original Kings say so!

@house, could there be a different medium for sharing questions outside attaching them here? i think sending them to individual mail is quite hectic & stressful. Again, y shud companies be interested in what is being discussed here? where they not 1ce job seekers like us? let them face their own business, y we face ours period

hmmmmmmm........Dvt, abeg step in ooooo!! where art thou?

In my opinion, I think just talking about the format is just okay......is it SHL,GMAT, technical questions, likely topics (if technical) is enough. Nigerian graduates want to be spoon-fed thereby implicating others. Haba!! the format is enough, u dont need exact questions to pass.

Please NHJ is not ready for any lawsuit in court ooooo, abeg make una cooperate. It's just one button that needs to be checked and this whole thing will be banned.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast